Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (11 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
MP1 MP2 Creation date DE
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when compiling the mpi package. If it is empty atm. in MPinstaller is displayed as DateTime.Min. Thx regards chefkoch
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when...
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when...
Replies
Views
Hi, how can i add a language string? in the old installer there was a function for that. and in the new one? thnx
Hi, how can i add a language string? in the old installer there was a function for that. and in the new one? thnx
Replies
Views
I've tried to use Multiimage, to get at Mymusicplayingnow.xlm a slideshow of the current playing artist. For this I tried as imagepath Music\#Play.Current.Artist. But with that the Screen turns black. A look at the Mediaportal.log shows, that he don't change #Play.Current.Artist to the current Artist, he keeps it in the path...
I've tried to use Multiimage, to get at Mymusicplayingnow.xlm a slideshow of the current playing artist. For this I tried as...
I've tried to use Multiimage, to get at Mymusicplayingnow.xlm a slideshow of the current playing artist. For this I tried as...
Replies
Views
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When i double click in the plugin or skin to install windows ask what program i want to choose to open the file, i tried in 2 pc's and a laptop, its allways the same, they all have windows 7 x64. When i...
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When...
When i download any skin or plugin based on mpei windows couldn't recognise the type of file, and don't associate with MP. When...
Replies
Views
If using the Windows Classic theme, the buttons on the Screen Shots windows of MPEI are barely visible.
If using the Windows Classic theme, the buttons on the Screen Shots windows of MPEI are barely visible.
Replies
Views
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the hover_xxx.png files with the old comicfigures-png files to preserve the old look. Everything works fine and looks nice! Only one problem is when i am using the Basic Homesreen instaed of the classic one...
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the...
I just updated from Version 1.1.3 to 1.2.3. Now i am using the DefaultWide Skin instead of the old Blue3Wide. I only replaced the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for in the installer, because at the moment my installer detects all skins... but i have only created skin files for blue3. thanks in advance
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for...
Hi everyone, I was wondering if i can teel the package creator MPI to only let users select the skins that i have skin files for...
Replies
Views
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have "ExceptionError" :?
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have...
I tried to install MYMAP and MyOrganizer plugins, cooping SKINS and PLGINS directory... and for both when I go to the SETUP I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was wondering if BlueTwo Dark Metal skin will be compatible with the new version 0.2.3.0 RC2 ? I like this skin a lot .It's not harsh on the eyes plus good contrast for album art thumbs.I want to continue using it for new version of MP. Will there be a update version of BlueTwo Dark Metal skin ?(4:3)...
Hi, I was wondering if BlueTwo Dark Metal skin will be compatible with the new version 0.2.3.0 RC2 ? I...
Hi, I was wondering if BlueTwo Dark Metal skin will be compatible with the new version 0.2.3.0 RC2 ? I...
Replies
Views
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on Mini Guide, which channel is currently recording. There are only red Icons, no one knows which is the current recording channel. You have to go to annother screen to check this. Is there a way to get the...
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on...
Hi, the default Skin shows channels state icons on Mini Guide this way: The Titan Skin does it this way: So you can't see on...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there any way to change the text colour of the "Watched" movies. I am using the BlueTwo skin. I think I have to edit one of the xml files, but can't work out which one or which tag. Thanks Adam :sorry: I have reposted this question in the correct thread
Hi, Is there any way to change the text colour of the "Watched" movies. I am using the BlueTwo skin. I think I have to edit...
Hi, Is there any way to change the text colour of the "Watched" movies. I am using the BlueTwo skin. I think I have to edit...
Replies
Views
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the MediaPortal Extension Installer but I just discover :ooops: the plugin inside MediaPortal. This is really great! For what I understand to update the extensions the plugin looks at an online index file (this...
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the...
Hello, I really like this new way to manage extensions and especially to keep them up to date. In fact I was aware of the...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to get TvWishList working on my MediaPortal 1.7.1 l. It appears to be installed but not performing as I might expect. I have looked in the PDF guide provided bin the installation pack - and am trying to keep this 'easy' (for my inexperienced mind). The guide states "" After you have configured the plugin in the...
I am attempting to get TvWishList working on my MediaPortal 1.7.1 l. It appears to be installed but not performing as I might...
I am attempting to get TvWishList working on my MediaPortal 1.7.1 l. It appears to be installed but not performing as I might...
Replies
Views
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by activating the Notify Dialog screen similar to the alert function for TV. My question:- "Is it possible to have the VLC activeX inserted into a page to display such things like streamed video and have it...
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by...
I am thinking of writting a plugin which would display a webcam streamed by VLC. the way I was thinking of doing it was by...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm new to MediaPortal, and loving it so far. I'm enjoying how much control it gives you over your media library, but I'm having some issues with the Streamed MP skin and the MovingPictures plugin, as my thread title suggests. The TV shows seem to work fine, and I thought the movies were, too. But...I went in to the...
Hey everyone, I'm new to MediaPortal, and loving it so far. I'm enjoying how much control it gives you over your media library, but...
Hey everyone, I'm new to MediaPortal, and loving it so far. I'm enjoying how much control it gives you over your media library, but...
Replies
Views
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the plugin "cannot find the file specified" (shown in error.log). The plugin doesn't load comskip. I looked in the database under dbo.settings with tag "ComSkipLauncher_Program" and the value is correct...
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the...
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been running MP 1.1.2.0 for a couple of years or so and it's met my needs perfectly so I haven't had the urge to upgrade to 1.3. I've come across a problem in the last few months when trying to install new plugins in that MpeInstaller crashes as soon as the shortcut is double-clicked and I've attached a screenshot...
Hi All, I've been running MP 1.1.2.0 for a couple of years or so and it's met my needs perfectly so I haven't had the urge to...
Hi All, I've been running MP 1.1.2.0 for a couple of years or so and it's met my needs perfectly so I haven't had the urge to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is possivel in the filmstrip to rotate the thumb but put the center of the rotate the thumb position and not the filmstrip position Tanks
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is...
Hi there, i'm building a skin and i wounder if it is possible to mask a image to round the corners in filmstrip, and if it is...
Replies
Views
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype one by one. I tried to select all files and change subtype but that only affected one entry. Is it possible to do it one time for all selected files? Btw shouldn't it be called Subfolder instead of Subtype...
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype...
Hi Dukus! I have some questions about MPI. 1. When creating a package I want to add hundreds of files but not choose subtype...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video with a monochrome and transparent version of their logo or name. I know how to do shadows but failed making fonts transparent with the alpha hex value. So is there a way to have transparent text or fonts in...
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video...
I'm thinking about modding some sections of my favourite skin(s). My idea is to copy the style tv stations use to overlay video...
Replies
Views
been using mp for 2 years and never touched a skin due to the theory if its not broke dont fix it. any way installed streamed mp seems to work well however when i go to open the editor it says not compatible im running mp version 1.8 is this normal?
been using mp for 2 years and never touched a skin due to the theory if its not broke dont fix it. any way installed streamed mp...
been using mp for 2 years and never touched a skin due to the theory if its not broke dont fix it. any way installed streamed mp...
Replies
Views
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a situation which I think might be best solved through MPEI. (I am a noob saying this) When installing SAF 6.10, it asks us to uninstall the LAV filter MPEI. It does so in I think a normal way. If I restart the...
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a...
Hi devs, I am unsure if this is the propper location for this thread/question. If not, I appologize. I recently found a...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm not a great skin developer, but if you'd like to give a skinlift for MyOrganizer - let me know. At this moment I've exausted all my skin knowlege and patience to make it look nice. I'll appreciate any help - just send me the skin for review and testing and I'll check-in the fix and release a new version...
Guys, I'm not a great skin developer, but if you'd like to give a skinlift for MyOrganizer - let me know. At this moment I've...
Guys, I'm not a great skin developer, but if you'd like to give a skinlift for MyOrganizer - let me know. At this moment I've...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 streamed mp DE
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the right arrow the system options such as shut down appears.
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the...
where it shows the last 3 items added to your system (on the start up menu) is there a way to select any of them. when i press the...
Replies
Views
Is the MP Stream SKIN Ready for 1.3 Alpha? Thanks.
Replies
Views
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to the skin folder by default as I created a new skin project, of course this makes sense, but how do I change it's install location so it installs into the themes folder of an existing skin? Manually trying...
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to...
I am trying to create an mpei installer for a skin theme but having trouble choosing the install location, it keeps installing to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom