SubCentral (5 Viewers)

Thanks!
Thanks!
Hi. I´m getting this error (about dtd, prohibitdtd, xmlreadersettings , ...) when I try to search for subtitles in podnapisi. Any...
Replies
Views
could you help me with this?. I am using MP Tv series for my tvshows and subcentral works fine. But for movies i am using MP default Video plugin.
could you help me with this?. I am using MP Tv series for my tvshows and subcentral works fine. But for movies i am using MP...
Is it possible to use SubCentral from standard videos plugin in Mediaportal 1.2.1? Can't seem to find the subtitles menu...
Replies
Views
Hi Seco, I have a request for some subtitle sites.. Don't know if they are compatible to add, but maybe you can take a look into it: -http://www.nlondertitels.com -http://www.ondertitel.com -http://subtitlesnl.com Best regards, Marcel
Hi Seco, I have a request for some subtitle sites.. Don't know if they are compatible to add, but maybe you can take a look into...
Hi Seco, I have a request for some subtitle sites.. Don't know if they are compatible to add, but maybe you can take a look into...
Replies
Views
Well, here is a correct one!! Up-to-date, and remade..
Well, here is a correct one!! Up-to-date, and remade..
Hi, I have a problem with Subcentral/MP TV-series... I was downloading a subtitle for a episode of Law and order, but when...
Replies
Views
It works now after upgrading MP to 1.2.1 and all plugins to latest version.
It works now after upgrading MP to 1.2.1 and all plugins to latest version.
I'm running MP 1.1.1.0 with Maya (1.0.0.604) and SubCentral (1.1.2.0). I'm trying to get this to work for MP-TvSeries and for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Icelandic verson of Subcentral (1 Viewer) DE
Thx, added to SVN ;)
Thx, added to SVN ;)
Hi guys, Here is the Icelandic translation of SubCentral
Replies
Views
Ok, relative and absolute. I understand the dot now (thanks google). Tried your suggestion and could't get it to work. I went another way and created a folder locally instead. After all, sub files aren't that big. new line for me: .\,C:\subs\ Also found out that the first ".\" was necessary for my other subs to load.. the ones in...
Ok, relative and absolute. I understand the dot now (thanks google). Tried your suggestion and could't get it to work. I went...
I got all my shares on a server and do not wish to have them as read/write but only as read. So I created a specific folder called...
Replies
Views
SubtitleDownloader
SubtitleDownloader
When i try to download subtitle from podnapisi.net i receive following error Error downloading subtitles: No download link found...
Replies
Views
SubCentral v1.1.1 is released, removed attachment and closing thread.
SubCentral v1.1.1 is released, removed attachment and closing thread.
Hi, I want to report a bug.. The problem is: When I have downloaded a subtitle, the loading dialog appears.. Even when close...
Replies
Views
It's in the link above, but here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/subcentral-544/bug-report-last-svn-loading-screen-keeps-going-99655/#post779478
It's in the link above, but here...
Hello, I have the following problem after done an upgrade to MP 1.2.0RC: After I downloading a subtitle, the loading dialog...
Replies
Views
That would require some work on both OnlineVideos as well as SubCentral side (in very bad scenario perhaps even MediaPortal core). I will certainly support and comment on any implementation ideas because right now I don't really know much about streams and subtitles. But these are basic things that should be done: - SubCentral should...
That would require some work on both OnlineVideos as well as SubCentral side (in very bad scenario perhaps even MediaPortal core)...
Hi, Thanks for this awesome plugin.. I'm using It a lot! I have a question: Is there a way for you to add this plugin to...
Replies
Views
AW: Error message when opening subcentral Hi, I have a similar problem since I updated to the subcentral v1.1.0. When trying to retrieve a subtitle, I get the error message "could not find subcentral skin file". Currently I am using an older version of the StreamedMp skin (1.3.1). I would like to avoid a skin update because I...
AW: Error message when opening subcentral Hi, I have a similar problem since I updated to the subcentral v1.1.0. When trying...
Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong forum or place to ask for support. Problem: SubCentral does not work What does it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom