Submit: Code Patches (4 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patch of MediaPortal 2. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.
Re: AW: Fix audio player skipping Audio CD track when clicking on "Next Button" Hi Albert, Nice code, but you introduced an another problem : now if the OutputDevice ends (ie remove the audio CD while playing it), then it don't try to play the next items anymore. Example of playlist : - Audio CD Track1 - Audio CD Track2...
Re: AW: Fix audio player skipping Audio CD track when clicking on "Next Button" Hi Albert, Nice code, but you introduced an...
Hi, As seen with Albert, there is a problem with BASS Player : when "Next" button is pressed while reading an Audio CD, a track...
Replies
Views
AW: don't use app.config Thanks. Committed and pushed.
AW: don't use app.config Thanks. Committed and pushed.
MP2 currently loads "app.config" to configure log4net, but should actually load (as .net default behavior) the [Executable].config...
Replies
Views
AW: MPF element: MatrixTransform Committed & pushed to github.
AW: MPF element: MatrixTransform Committed & pushed to github.
While I was experimenting with converted svg->xaml graphics I noticed some missing MPF elements. One of this is...
Replies
Views
AW: UPnP Server Message Handling Committed and pushed. Thanks, the rejection of UPnP NOTIFY packets whose DATE header was not set was a real bug; the UPnP specification sais the DATE header is not required but I treated it to be required.
AW: UPnP Server Message Handling Committed and pushed. Thanks, the rejection of UPnP NOTIFY packets whose DATE header was not set...
Today I tried to connect with my Fritzbox UPnP Server, but debugging I saw that all messages were simply rejected by MP2, due to...
Replies
Views
I've just written this to the UPNP Developer Tools guys at Intel... Hope we get a response soon.
I've just written this to the UPNP Developer Tools guys at Intel... Hope we get a response soon.
When parsing SOAP messages from UPNP subsystem ignore whitespace. Found this whilst attempting to use Device Spy from "UPNP...
Replies
Views
AW: AudioPlayer : Fix to avoid scratches Hi Smeulf! Thank you very much for your work! In fact, the fix of the crackle-problem can be done much simpler than in your code; this is the original code, that you can find in methods Read and Peek: int count2 = Math.Min(requested - count1, writePointer); if (count2 >...
AW: AudioPlayer : Fix to avoid scratches Hi Smeulf! Thank you very much for your work! In fact, the fix of the crackle-problem...
This patch is intended to fix the audioringbuffer Read() method to prevent scratches. It's a totally different better way to fix...
Replies
Views
AW: PLaylist : Prevent duplicated names and only spaces names I've looked through the patch and basically, we can apply it. But first, I want to do some tests; currently I haven't had time for it, perhaps next week.
AW: PLaylist : Prevent duplicated names and only spaces names I've looked through the patch and basically, we can apply it. But...
Hi, Just a few lines to prevent saving a playlist with only spaces in the name, and duplicated names. A playlist can still...
Replies
Views
AW: IrInput: Simplified getting the pressed remote key on MessageType.RemoteEvent Patch applied.
AW: IrInput: Simplified getting the pressed remote key on MessageType.RemoteEvent Patch applied.
Hi Daniel, I took a look again how to simplify the ugly code for extracting the pressed key out of the byte-array. I moved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom