Submit: Code Patches (1 Viewer)

Use this forum to submit your code patch of MediaPortal 2. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.
Hi. They aren't the same but they are in some way... ;) It's the same configuration tool but the server is not the same... Only because you personally don't need the Power Scheduler options they are in no way useless or even counter productive. Aside countless Windows- and hardware issues on standby fixed by Power Scheduler this...
Hi. They aren't the same but they are in some way... ;) It's the same configuration tool but the server is not the same... Only...
Hello there, I just tested MP 2.2.2 for the first time. I don't think I will switch from MP1 to MP2, because of no IRTRANS native...
Replies
Views
I've set the path itself to "rejected", because it was not used directly. Albert did rework the CustomAction so the auto attach issue is fixed. But one problem remains in this part, that the action does not use/find the proper localization: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3816
I've set the path itself to "rejected", because it was not used directly. Albert did rework the CustomAction so the auto attach...
Please, find attached patch to fix setup auto attachement custom action. Cheers. Smeulf.
Replies
Views
AW: VideoPlayer should only use IResourceAccessor instead of ILocalFsResourceAccessor As just discussed in IRC, I'll reject this patch because it doesn't solve the actual problem.
AW: VideoPlayer should only use IResourceAccessor instead of ILocalFsResourceAccessor As just discussed in IRC, I'll reject this...
Currently VideoPlayer has a hardcoded reference as field to ILocalFsResourceAccessor. I think it can just just the base interface...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom