untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (62 Viewers)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
Changelog since last snapshot: Episode 23/11/2007 [18:31:51] Broceliande added: management : Disabled oldest episodes deletion until users can clearly be informed about deletions and MaxAiring Value ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If...
Changelog since last snapshot: Episode 23/11/2007 [18:31:51] Broceliande added: management : Disabled oldest episodes...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: video 19/11/2007 [21:15:46] rtv added: fixed: IMDB lookup did write a folder.jpg for single files (mixing up cover handling) video 19/11/2007 [21:16:18] rtv added: fixed: movie internet lookups were using relative paths video 19/11/2007 [21:17:50] rtv added: fixed: irritating folder thumbs...
Changelog since last snapshot: video 19/11/2007 [21:15:46] rtv added: fixed: IMDB lookup did write a folder.jpg for single...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Replies
Views
I will collect some logs as currently you can watch tv, if you record it (press record), the recording can not be played back with in MP. Sure that cant be good with the default for DVB being .ts files...
I will collect some logs as currently you can watch tv, if you record it (press record), the recording can not be played back with...
Replies
Views
Okay, thank you.
Okay, thank you.
Replies
Views
Hallo, no radio over Client. MP hangs! With VLC man can hear it Don
Hallo, no radio over Client. MP hangs! With VLC man can hear it Don
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: configuration 14/11/2007 [02:44:25] rtv added: fixed: creation of artist and genre thumbs did not trigger the progress event therefore the form did not update. configuration 14/11/2007 [02:46:12] rtv added: improved music database scanning speed, folder thumb generation can also use album art of...
Changelog since last snapshot: configuration 14/11/2007 [02:44:25] rtv added: fixed: creation of artist and genre thumbs did...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this issue. I have 2 dvb-s cards and after recordings one card is locked.
I can confirm this issue. I have 2 dvb-s cards and after recordings one card is locked.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 12/11/2007 [12:07:13] rtv added: fixed: preview thumbs for artists and genres could use the same image path serveral times General 12/11/2007 [12:07:24] rtv added: fixed: preview thumbs did not use the thumbnail quality settings tagreader 12/11/2007 [22:22:46] rtv added: fixed cover art...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 12/11/2007 [12:07:13] rtv added: fixed: preview thumbs for artists and genres could use...
Replies
Views
Unable to test sorry, system crash. I have decided to try and stick with MP 02x due to WAF problems. If I can figure out how to get another machne, I'll try TVE3 again. Cheers Bruce
Unable to test sorry, system crash. I have decided to try and stick with MP 02x due to WAF problems. If I can figure out how to get...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 10/11/2007 [18:03:16] tourettes added: TsWriter Fixed black screen issue with some channels / broadcasters ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 10/11/2007 [18:03:16] tourettes added: TsWriter Fixed black screen issue with some...
Replies
Views
Ok. Tested with fixed TsWriter.ax . So far so good. Seems ok. Thanks Tourettes... :-)
Ok. Tested with fixed TsWriter.ax . So far so good. Seems ok. Thanks Tourettes... :-)
Replies
Views
Just tried 16490... still same problem.
Just tried 16490... still same problem.
Replies
Views
This build does not resolve the bug I have with CAM. Please have a look there: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/help_tvserver_does_not_work_anymore_cam-t30954.html
This build does not resolve the bug I have with CAM. Please have a look there...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Tagreader 07/11/2007 [10:10:14] hwahrmann added: Writing WMA Tags corrupted the file MediaPortal 07/11/2007 [13:57:46] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001155: on a clean installation of RC3 Movies-" Movie Player -" MPEG2-Video Decoder Setting is empty tvplugin 07/11/2007 [21:26:46] gibman...
Changelog since last snapshot: Tagreader 07/11/2007 [10:10:14] hwahrmann added: Writing WMA Tags corrupted the file...
Replies
Views
cheers PD, installed and working
cheers PD, installed and working
Replies
Views
I know it's not supported but mdapi seems not to work with this version. FTA ok
I know it's not supported but mdapi seems not to work with this version. FTA ok
Replies
Views
I my case I found out the reason for the change channel issue. The TV engine itself has worked fine and the error is based in the MediaPortal configuration itself. After changing the video filter to MPV i´ve no problem to change the channel.
I my case I found out the reason for the change channel issue. The TV engine itself has worked fine and the error is based in the...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MediaPortal 06/11/2007 [09:57:35] dman_LFC added: fixed Teletext graph for Vista users. TVServer 06/11/2007 [09:57:46] dman_LFC added: fixed Teletext graph for Vista users. DVDPlayer 06/11/2007 [18:17:57] Eabin added: fixed lag when skipping to previous/next chapter. ===> click here to...
Changelog since last snapshot: MediaPortal 06/11/2007 [09:57:35] dman_LFC added: fixed Teletext graph for Vista users...
Replies
Views
Hi tourettes, It seems as your fix for the PCR underflow cured my issue with recordings being interrupted. Many thanks for your hard work! /Peter
Hi tourettes, It seems as your fix for the PCR underflow cured my issue with recordings being interrupted. Many thanks for your...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Scheduler 05/11/2007 [21:51:14] Broceliande added: (hopefully) fixed 'records always on every channels' schedules don't record the right channel - waiting for feedback ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If...
Changelog since last snapshot: Scheduler 05/11/2007 [21:51:14] Broceliande added: (hopefully) fixed 'records always on every...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hello Tourettes, thanks for your work. For me, problem is still here; however, now image freezes at the first PCR jump (before this SVN, a lot of junk on screen after the first PCR..). This is an extract from tswriter.log: BTW, the problem seems only related to Mediaset provider.. Complete logfile in attach.
Hello Tourettes, thanks for your work. For me, problem is still here; however, now image freezes at the first PCR jump (before...
Replies
Views
dman_LFC, here a complete description of the WST and VBI issue: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=200459&postcount=1 Sorry for starting a new thread but this is only for assure that everyone interested can see this easly. Simone
dman_LFC, here a complete description of the WST and VBI issue...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tsreader 03/11/2007 [10:23:18] gibman added: seeking on multiseat client is delayed until buffer is filled. tswriter 03/11/2007 [10:23:47] gibman added: discarding initial invalid PES headers when timeshifting during channel change. streamingserver 03/11/2007 [10:24:09] gibman added: the seek...
Changelog since last snapshot: tsreader 03/11/2007 [10:23:18] gibman added: seeking on multiseat client is delayed until...
Replies
Views
It seems ok: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=200276&postcount=6 Simone
It seems ok: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=200276&postcount=6 Simone
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MediaPortal 31/10/2007 [13:42:43] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001130: Radio channel stops playing on Radio Guide entering TvPlugin 31/10/2007 [14:34:59] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001134: MyTV-"Scheduled-"ContextMenu-"Quality-"No function TvPlugin 31/10/2007 [16:45:38] gemx added...
Changelog since last snapshot: MediaPortal 31/10/2007 [13:42:43] gemx added: Fixed mantis issue 0001130: Radio channel stops...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom