untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (1 Viewer)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
Hi all Thanks tourettes for you reply. I´m fairly new to MP. all I really want is a stable system to record in .ts format so I can record all the audio streams. Which versions of MP TVEngine & Plugin do you recommend for this and if you could point me in the right direction to find them I would be extremely grateful.
Hi all Thanks tourettes for you reply. I´m fairly new to MP. all I really want is a stable system to record in .ts format so I...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Timeslice, I am using SVN 16554 with TVE3 16553 (that day the numbers didn't match). I have a dual and single DVB card in my server and connect to it with my main HTPC. The only major problem is that I can't fast forward or rewind live or recorded TV with a preview, and the speed is wrong. Others have reported this, but it...
Timeslice, I am using SVN 16554 with TVE3 16553 (that day the numbers didn't match). I have a dual and single DVB card in my...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
CT TV EPG plugin no longer works. You can click on it but it never diplays the user interface screen to permit you to configure it.
CT TV EPG plugin no longer works. You can click on it but it never diplays the user interface screen to permit you to configure it.
Replies
Views
similar problems here ... In TV-Server setup there is a stream ... but no sound and MP freeze and had to be "killed" via task cu
similar problems here ... In TV-Server setup there is a stream ... but no sound and MP freeze and had to be "killed" via task cu
Replies
Views
first time this week mp scaned 100% of the transponders and started up with the nvidia codecs. haven't got the no audio/ video error yet (tomorrow will be the reall test). good work guys! glad to see you are on the right track.
first time this week mp scaned 100% of the transponders and started up with the nvidia codecs. haven't got the no audio/ video...
Replies
Views
This is same as the bug I have reported for a week now. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/uk_dvb_t_timeshifting_broken-t32557.html
This is same as the bug I have reported for a week now. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/uk_dvb_t_timeshifting_broken-t32557.html
Replies
Views
I'm not looking for instant support! all i'm looking for is acknologment that there are issues and they are trying to resolve them. I have posted in 3 different threads (this is the 4th) about different issue and I'm still waiting for someone to say there is an issue. here are just a few where i'm still waiting for a responce...
I'm not looking for instant support! all i'm looking for is acknologment that there are issues and they are trying to resolve them...
Replies
Views
gemx: You are right since SVN 16638 it works! Big :thx: to all developers
gemx: You are right since SVN 16638 it works! Big :thx: to all developers
Replies
Views
No TV and Lock up...continued I have just checked this build and the same issues exist that have been present since the audio changes introduced after SVN 16617. I have reported this a couple times with no acknowldgement of the problem so I guess this must be specific to my configuration. I have done some more testings and the...
No TV and Lock up...continued I have just checked this build and the same issues exist that have been present since the audio...
Replies
Views
im having media portal closing experiencing unexpected error after playing live tv fullscreen for a period of time - 20 mins approx
im having media portal closing experiencing unexpected error after playing live tv fullscreen for a period of time - 20 mins approx
Replies
Views
i can confirm that the fireDtv remote is now working again for me live tv didn't working until i installed the newest tv-server version. Now everything is working fine
i can confirm that the fireDtv remote is now working again for me live tv didn't working until i installed the newest...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Remote 12/12/2007 [16:27:27] rtv added: FireDTV remote: added fallback lookup of FiresatApi.dll in MediaPortal's base directory Audioscrobbler 12/12/2007 [17:04:12] rtv added: fixed: the offline cache did not use UTF-8 therefore artists with non-local-codepage chars could no longer be submitted...
Changelog since last snapshot: Remote 12/12/2007 [16:27:27] rtv added: FireDTV remote: added fallback lookup of...
Replies
Views
For first thx for the statement. Does it mean that its must be work? Becouse its dont work. I have definitly 2 mpeg Streams and 1 AC3 stream for exampl. For normal MP must select the AC3 Stream, but in my Installation MP use the mpeg stream. I use the MPA Decoder. Or do you mean with this ^^ its dont work? Sorry, my english not...
For first thx for the statement. Does it mean that its must be work? Becouse its dont work. I have definitly 2 mpeg Streams and 1...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Replies
Views
See same issue as above, tvservice has locked itself again after aprox 24 hours, probably sooner, but didn't notice until watching tv again. I included the logs again, I think it has something to do with DVB EPG grabbing. I'm going to test the next SVN.
See same issue as above, tvservice has locked itself again after aprox 24 hours, probably sooner, but didn't notice until watching...
Replies
Views
It works good for me!
It works good for me!
Replies
Views
Has anyone experienced a recording issue with this build? I went from a working 2.03 to this build of TVS. Recordings get to around 10-15 minutes then the picture breaks up and disappears. Audio is 100% fine. I do know the signal is fine as I watch live TV and there is no picture breakup at all, just the occasional glitch. This is...
Has anyone experienced a recording issue with this build? I went from a working 2.03 to this build of TVS. Recordings get to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: mediaportal/tvplugin 08/12/2007 [14:37:47] gibman added: fixed minor problem with 'auto fullscreen' and 'remember last active module' (plz update both MP and tvplugin) ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If...
Changelog since last snapshot: mediaportal/tvplugin 08/12/2007 [14:37:47] gibman added: fixed minor problem with 'auto...
Replies
Views
very good build! Thx all devs :)
very good build! Thx all devs :)
Replies
Views
Grubi, look here..it's a known issue.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/no_osd_changing_channel-t31949.html
Grubi, look here..it's a known issue.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/no_osd_changing_channel-t31949.html
Replies
Views
Still very slow TV-startup and exit? (Nothing in changelog that indicates that this is fixed) Ref.: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/help_us_testing_new_filter-t24998p25.html
Still very slow TV-startup and exit? (Nothing in changelog that indicates that this is fixed) Ref...
Replies
Views
I also had the black channel problem. But after stopping and starting the tv in mediaportal it seems to work fine. I can't get tvguide.xml to import program info at the moment, but it's my first time, so who knows maybe i'm stupid.
I also had the black channel problem. But after stopping and starting the tv in mediaportal it seems to work fine. I can't get...
Replies
Views
With this SVN certain tv channels either get a still picture with no sound, or a moving picture without sound. Some I can't tune to at all, but this changes from time to time and from channel to channel so it's probably related to the stream, or SVN as you can read up ahead. I sometimes had this channel error before, now more then...
With this SVN certain tv channels either get a still picture with no sound, or a moving picture without sound. Some I can't tune...
Replies
Views
Tested this build of Tv server but crashed when scanning for SD TV channels...
Tested this build of Tv server but crashed when scanning for SD TV channels...
Replies
Views
Timeshift buffer deleted on channel change I am not quite sure, but I was not aware that after each channel change the TS buffer is deleted. Is this configurable somewhere? Could this lead to longer channel change times?
Timeshift buffer deleted on channel change I am not quite sure, but I was not aware that after each channel change the TS buffer...
Replies
Views
hmm, I just did, but I still have no mpeg audio, only ac3 is working
hmm, I just did, but I still have no mpeg audio, only ac3 is working
Replies
Views
It's fixed. check out next SVN. sorry :( /Gibman
It's fixed. check out next SVN. sorry :( /Gibman
Replies
Views
DVB TV audio stream changing doesn't work. The last one has been used permanently. Single seat installation.
DVB TV audio stream changing doesn't work. The last one has been used permanently. Single seat installation.
Replies
Views
OSD is broken in this release. When switching aspect ratio or pausing streaming nothing is displayed anymore in fullscreen mode. grubi.
OSD is broken in this release. When switching aspect ratio or pausing streaming nothing is displayed anymore in fullscreen mode...
Replies
Views
chemelli: I have the same problem :(
chemelli: I have the same problem :(
Replies
Views
Top Bottom