untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (2 Viewers)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/videoeditor_edit_your_recordings_within_mp-t7426.html?p=226505#post226505 Record Problem
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/videoeditor_edit_your_recordings_within_mp-t7426.html?p=226505#post226505 Record Problem
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
My Server crashed some times too , Visual Studio Debug Messagbox is showing - no error in Log file :( MoPat
My Server crashed some times too , Visual Studio Debug Messagbox is showing - no error in Log file :( MoPat
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Same here, my planned recording did not work either...
Same here, my planned recording did not work either...
Replies
Views
One issue that was causing no audio should be fixed in the next public build. Please note that not all issues that are causing the no audio are fixed.
One issue that was causing no audio should be fixed in the next public build. Please note that not all issues that are causing the...
Replies
Views
Aha! Didn´t know that. Have now closed CI console, with success, no diffrence in MP at all. Thank´s for the tip! //T
Aha! Didn´t know that. Have now closed CI console, with success, no diffrence in MP at all. Thank´s for the tip! //T
Replies
Views
lol @ that quote from tomfrogger "just give me five minutes to fix this then we can watch telly" - I too find myself always saying this to my gf. :ooops: Quick question for the SVN-updated. If I too want to jump on the SVN bandwagen and do frequent SVN updates, do i simply have to download the new SVN update, and run the exe, or...
lol @ that quote from tomfrogger "just give me five minutes to fix this then we can watch telly" - I too find myself always saying...
Replies
Views
can't watch recordings or make any new recordings...!?
can't watch recordings or make any new recordings...!?
Replies
Views
Works excellent on single seat here, but still problems on clients at channel changes.
Works excellent on single seat here, but still problems on clients at channel changes.
Replies
Views
channel logos are about the only thing that works for me lately. when no audio/video detected, I get a grey box, says nothing, only ok. won''t get off the screen. tv either restart at beginning of ts file, or crashes MP.
channel logos are about the only thing that works for me lately. when no audio/video detected, I get a grey box, says nothing, only...
Replies
Views
thx sorry for double posting
thx sorry for double posting
Replies
Views
Ok, I will try that, thanks! In fact : remarkebly well. That is the reason I was holding on to the old 0.2.3.0, there was no reason to upgrade it (and risk having a less stable version) Thanks.
Ok, I will try that, thanks! In fact : remarkebly well. That is the reason I was holding on to the old 0.2.3.0, there was no...
Replies
Views
Hi! Some feedback on this svn (latest tested 16614). Very fast channel switching for FTA channels. However when going from FTA to scrambled (mapped on different card) it takes as long as 15 sec to change, and sometimes it will not switch at all. Going forward and backwards in live TV seems much more stable. Great work! /tompa
Hi! Some feedback on this svn (latest tested 16614). Very fast channel switching for FTA channels. However when going from FTA to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'am running Tv-server on windows XP and using anysee E30C plus and noticed some crashes with this latest snapshot. I have attached tv-server logs, any fix / help? -janne
Hi, I'am running Tv-server on windows XP and using anysee E30C plus and noticed some crashes with this latest snapshot. I have...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvclient 05/01/2008 [15:14:01] tourette added: fixed DVB subtitles getting lost sometimes ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvclient 05/01/2008 [15:14:01] tourette added: fixed DVB subtitles getting lost sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi Devs, I upgraded ;-) from 16764 and cannot longer go into standby/hibernate... with the button (in homescreen) or with my hotkey calling the power menu. Only if I press the power button on the case which is assignet to hibernate - it works. Any tricks to make it work? Regards Joe Logs can follow if needed
Hi Devs, I upgraded ;-) from 16764 and cannot longer go into standby/hibernate... with the button (in homescreen) or with my...
Replies
Views
radio works if i stop any other media before switching to a radio channel ... good work, thx! but I've also crashes on a few channel changes like bigflause (log like bigflause) / on TV-Server side it seems to work well, no error!
radio works if i stop any other media before switching to a radio channel ... good work, thx! but I've also crashes on a few...
Replies
Views
work tv im multiseat?
work tv im multiseat?
Replies
Views
already reported here, no words from dev https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/build_16731_cant_preview_some_channels-t33077.html?t=33077 Happy new year
already reported here, no words from dev...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Replies
Views
No this channel has only one audio track. Meanwhile found that this only happens with the MPA codec. Problem is that other codecs no longer work with the last releases in my setup. Maybe I will give the latest on another try.
No this channel has only one audio track. Meanwhile found that this only happens with the MPA codec. Problem is that other codecs...
Replies
Views
Strange enough, for me, the last builds work like a charm with cyberlinks powerdvd 7.3 on VISTA 32 ultimate For audio I use SPDIV out. Only issue I have is the DVB-EPG see: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/help_us_getting_those_dvb_epg_issues-t32652p5.html?t=32652&page=5 Anyone else having odd problems with DVB-EPG, see the...
Strange enough, for me, the last builds work like a charm with cyberlinks powerdvd 7.3 on VISTA 32 ultimate For audio I use SPDIV...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this behavior to with svn 16619 as it is the last one that works. If I close mp and leave it for about 30 mins I will not work unless you restart the service
I can confirm this behavior to with svn 16619 as it is the last one that works. If I close mp and leave it for about 30 mins I will...
Replies
Views
I would love to hear from the devs.. whats going on guys ?? Are we going backwards ?
I would love to hear from the devs.. whats going on guys ?? Are we going backwards ?
Replies
Views
since this svn i can´t switch on tv at all. dvb-s radio does not work also... :S logs attached. i updated to this svn (was running svn from 12.12.07 where everything was working fine except the small bug with the first song after switching from tv to music )because i have problems with my cam interface on channel switches...
since this svn i can´t switch on tv at all. dvb-s radio does not work also... :S logs attached. i updated to this svn (was...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: -nothing new in changelog ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem here. bjhans
I have the same problem here. bjhans
Replies
Views
I have a stutter only in MY TV and only on my Client PCs; The Server does not have any stutter. Everything else plays back smooth. Fresh install of OS on client and server, all updates applied. Codec does not make any difference. Logs attached from client and server.
I have a stutter only in MY TV and only on my Client PCs; The Server does not have any stutter. Everything else plays back smooth...
Replies
Views
Uploaded "[sweden]_[viasat]_[11938]_[s]_[TV3 Väst]_[scrambled].ts+txt" Hope I did it right.. Let me know if you need a FTA-sample too.
Uploaded "[sweden]_[viasat]_[11938]_[s]_[TV3 Väst]_[scrambled].ts+txt" Hope I did it right.. Let me know if you need a...
Replies
Views
same as every other svn this week. doesn't build graph even with mpa /mpv. back to 16619 MERRY XMAS TO ALL YOU DEVELOPERS, I ASKED SANTA FOR A STABLE TV SERVER RELEASE, FINGERS CROSSED lol
same as every other svn this week. doesn't build graph even with mpa /mpv. back to 16619 MERRY XMAS TO ALL YOU DEVELOPERS, I...
Replies
Views
DVB-S Radio (Technotrend 3200) doesn't work anymore. Internetradio work, but no fullscreen visualization...
DVB-S Radio (Technotrend 3200) doesn't work anymore. Internetradio work, but no fullscreen visualization...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom