untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (2 Viewers)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
Changelog since last snapshot: MyBurner 31/10/2007 [02:05:21] rtv added: added sources for burner component, fixed some bugs, Audio-CD creation shouldn't crash MP anymore, Data-CD creation (e.g. MP3) is working again. tvengine 31/10/2007 [12:14:58] rtv added: added sf.net #1820581 (TVE3: Additional fix for hybrid card...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyBurner 31/10/2007 [02:05:21] rtv added: added sources for burner component, fixed some bugs...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
tourettes found a fix it will be in SVN 16399. Simone
tourettes found a fix it will be in SVN 16399. Simone
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
There were duplicate code and it was cleaned... don't worry it will be fixed a some point...
There were duplicate code and it was cleaned... don't worry it will be fixed a some point...
Replies
Views
I too am getting the protected memory error.
I too am getting the protected memory error.
Replies
Views
new build is available now.
new build is available now.
Replies
Views
OK that's no problem. I will do that and post back. Just checked with MPV and there it seems to be even worse. Everything is shown as 16:9 even if source is 4:3 grubi.
OK that's no problem. I will do that and post back. Just checked with MPV and there it seems to be even worse. Everything is shown...
Replies
Views
No audio on second timeshift, snow after channelswitch I have same kind of problems as Vertiger Starting MP TV Client first time everything is OK! (And channelswitching speed has been improved:D ). Starting MP TV Client second time, there is video but no audio. When switching to another channel i'have got only snow, quick check...
No audio on second timeshift, snow after channelswitch I have same kind of problems as Vertiger Starting MP TV Client first...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 25/10/2007 [16:38:53] tourette added: TsWriter - improved channel change behaviour when timeshifting. Should reduce the amount of video / audio freezes General 25/10/2007 [17:35:41] Eabin added: TSReader: Don't always do a full rebuild of the Directshow graph. This can speed up channel...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 25/10/2007 [16:38:53] tourette added: TsWriter - improved channel change behaviour when...
Replies
Views
tve3 25/10/2007 [01:57:38] Eabin added: fixed a bug where channel changes on the same transponder would result in the message "All cards are busy". Everything works good now with this bug fix,FTA and scrambled on same transponder,for me only Multivision channels change still don't fully work(it's working in a strange way,jumping...
tve3 25/10/2007 [01:57:38] Eabin added: fixed a bug where channel changes on the same transponder would result in the message "All...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tve3 23/10/2007 [20:53:49] Bavarian added: fixing cancled weekly recordings did not stop recording ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with...
Changelog since last snapshot: tve3 23/10/2007 [20:53:49] Bavarian added: fixing cancled weekly recordings did not stop...
Replies
Views
rtv, the hybrid card setup seems now to be working. Still cannot find analog channels, see attached log. I found on hauppauge two different install: one for WinTV users, one for MCE users. On the first one during install you have more options to check, one is "Install MPEG SW Decoders". CAn it be the case that will fix the error...
rtv, the hybrid card setup seems now to be working. Still cannot find analog channels, see attached log. I found on hauppauge...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 23/10/2007 [10:56:46] hwahrmann added: Exception in Tagreader, when an OGG File contains an invalid comment tvclient 23/10/2007 [14:23:33] rtv added: added conditional checks to avoid crashing MP while scheduling new recordings ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 23/10/2007 [10:56:46] hwahrmann added: Exception in Tagreader, when an OGG File contains...
Replies
Views
TVPlle ugin SystemNullRefernce Error Trying to record a dvbt stream from EPG on Vista throws null reference error. To reproduce error: 1) Select program to record 2) Set focus on bar naming the program 3) as soon as focus is removed from the program bar mediaportal throws an unhandled error. Sorry can't get logs as this is...
TVPlle ugin SystemNullRefernce Error Trying to record a dvbt stream from EPG on Vista throws null reference error. To reproduce...
Replies
Views
What i don't understand is that TV3 worked 2 weeks ago without bigger problems.... Perhaps we should check what the major changes were.
What i don't understand is that TV3 worked 2 weeks ago without bigger problems.... Perhaps we should check what the major...
Replies
Views
Still have 3 bugs in TV3 under Vista: 1) Unable to find any analog channel with Hauppauge HVR-4000. 2) Defining card as hybrid doesn't work. Found a fix for this at https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=107397&atid=647927&file_id=242551&aid=1780588 that seems to improve things... 3) Unable to close TV3 config...
Still have 3 bugs in TV3 under Vista: 1) Unable to find any analog channel with Hauppauge HVR-4000. 2) Defining card as...
Replies
Views
when i use the same codec setup as you do, i can reproduce your problem here. can you try switching your audio renderer to "Default Directsound Device" instead of the Cyberlink Audio Renderer. Works for me that way.
when i use the same codec setup as you do, i can reproduce your problem here. can you try switching your audio renderer to "Default...
Replies
Views
@ebian: I just tried the new SVN 16281 both for TVservice & MP. The tvservice process is still hanging after sometime. I tried a channel scan. For that I unmapped all channels from each card. The scan was done. The preview is also not working here (tvservice log attached). I will try to produce the channel change log as described in...
@ebian: I just tried the new SVN 16281 both for TVservice & MP. The tvservice process is still hanging after sometime. I tried a...
Replies
Views
please wait for the next public build. builds > 16265 should contain the correct fix. otherwise please report again. note that you will need to update _both_, MP AND TVServer to a build >16265 for the fix to work. edit: after reading your logfiles, i'm not sure if you are having the same issue that has been fixed. please report...
please wait for the next public build. builds > 16265 should contain the correct fix. otherwise please report again. note that you...
Replies
Views
still 404 here too.
still 404 here too.
Replies
Views
Memory leak? After a couple of hours of watching the TVserver service shuts down. Turning the TV OFF and back on again restarts it but.... attached are my log file - if they help. Also the error came up "out of virtual memory". That's never happened before.
Memory leak? After a couple of hours of watching the TVserver service shuts down. Turning the TV OFF and back on again restarts it...
Replies
Views
I noticed i can't change address to the tvserver anymore in Mediaportal config - MyTV. TVServer client plugin. I change it but it doesn't get saved. Same thing on two different computers, one Vista and one XP. I need to manually change Mediaportal.xml
I noticed i can't change address to the tvserver anymore in Mediaportal config - MyTV. TVServer client plugin. I change it but it...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Audioscrobbler 13/10/2007 [19:17:07] rtv added: try to lookup / filter songs by Artist-Album-Track instead of Track only to avoid multiple results (if no filename is present) Core 14/10/2007 [00:12:51] Bavarian added: adding new property "imageToDraw" to GUIImageList ===> click here to...
Changelog since last snapshot: Audioscrobbler 13/10/2007 [19:17:07] rtv added: try to lookup / filter songs by...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 12/10/2007 [10:43:18] hwahrmann added: AlbumArtists were not detected correctly, when scanning the DB Music 12/10/2007 [14:50:01] hwahrmann added: Config contains option to change the Artist / AlbumArtist Prefix on Scan. i.e. The Beatles -" Beatles, The MyMusic 12/10/2007 [15:41:52] rtv...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 12/10/2007 [10:43:18] hwahrmann added: AlbumArtists were not detected correctly, when...
Replies
Views
Can anyone else confirm that EPG grabbing is broken? I am testing 16179 now and it seems to be working just fine. I usually click on the one channel that contains my 9 day EPG. In the latest version (16198) I am unalbe to do this. When I select the channel, it never gets saved at all. Usually I would select my one channel and...
Can anyone else confirm that EPG grabbing is broken? I am testing 16179 now and it seems to be working just fine. I usually...
Replies
Views
Donpablito.. this usually happens when the tv server crashes... usually a reboot will fix the problem.
Donpablito.. this usually happens when the tv server crashes... usually a reboot will fix the problem.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Database 09/10/2007 [12:53:57] rtv added: fixed: some music lookups where not parsed correctly WebEPG 09/10/2007 [14:12:24] rtv added: added sf.net #1804150 (WebEPG Configuration file for Israel) - thx leo212! MyMusic 09/10/2007 [21:34:04] rtv added: fixed: Album cover lookup relying on...
Changelog since last snapshot: Database 09/10/2007 [12:53:57] rtv added: fixed: some music lookups where not parsed correctly...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 08/10/2007 [08:32:38] hwahrmann added: New Bass DLL to fix AC3 Playback issues tve3 08/10/2007 [13:53:03] gibman added: fixed a problem with the "grab EPG while timeshifting" feature. Now, if turned off, it wont grab EPG while recording. Audioscrobbler 08/10/2007 [14:26:30] rtv added...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 08/10/2007 [08:32:38] hwahrmann added: New Bass DLL to fix AC3 Playback issues tve3...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tve3 07/10/2007 [10:18:25] gibman added: fixed b2b recordings on same device but on different transponder. myVideo 07/10/2007 [12:33:51] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1122: Ejecting cd or dvd from drive stops dvd Movie played from hdd Recording 07/10/2007 [20:15:47] Bavarian added: fixing...
Changelog since last snapshot: tve3 07/10/2007 [10:18:25] gibman added: fixed b2b recordings on same device but on different...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Core 06/10/2007 [22:03:45] MrHipp added: Vmr9 now has 4 inputstreams. DVD navigation and dxva should now work. ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single...
Changelog since last snapshot: Core 06/10/2007 [22:03:45] MrHipp added: Vmr9 now has 4 inputstreams. DVD navigation and dxva...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyTV 05/10/2007 [15:39:21] MrHipp added: fixing mantis bug 1110: TV guide left on screen DVD 05/10/2007 [20:23:15] Bavarian added: fixing DVD navigation didn't work - thx to Eabin ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyTV 05/10/2007 [15:39:21] MrHipp added: fixing mantis bug 1110: TV guide left on screen DVD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom