untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (9 Viewers)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 04/10/2007 [14:34:33] hwahrmann added: Added Conversion Script to Convert the MusicDB from V8 to V10 tve3 04/10/2007 [15:52:50] gibman added: Fixed an exception when starting tve3 on a server with no cards. (thx Christoph_vW) General 04/10/2007 [19:20:11] tourette added: Fixed memory...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 04/10/2007 [14:34:33] hwahrmann added: Added Conversion Script to Convert the MusicDB...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
In the 3-okt-2007 SVN build 16098 thread for MP, I see people mentioning frozen TV (I also see others pointing them to this thread...). Running 16098 (TV server and MP) also causes Freezes for me, when I watch H264 HD TV content (Film 1 HD, Multikabel, Netherlands) with the new Ts Reader and Cyberling H264 codec. However, when...
In the 3-okt-2007 SVN build 16098 thread for MP, I see people mentioning frozen TV (I also see others pointing them to this...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Configuration 03/10/2007 [09:33:38] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1118: Date format preview doesn't work Music 03/10/2007 [15:16:17] hwahrmann added: Added MusicDBConvert to Convert existing Music DB to new Format. ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
Changelog since last snapshot: Configuration 03/10/2007 [09:33:38] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1118: Date format...
Replies
Views
The problem: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tvengine3_snapshot_10_01_2007_01_23h-t28886.html?t=28886 still exists: - connection to MSSQL DB successful, but "unable to open DB", - when using MySQL no information added manually can be saved, - all analogue channels can be previewed in the configuration form, in MP then only one...
The problem: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tvengine3_snapshot_10_01_2007_01_23h-t28886.html?t=28886 still exists: -...
Replies
Views
Please have a look on the requirements of tve3 :) http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/TV-Engine_0.3/requirements The "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)" is a new requirement.
Please have a look on the requirements of tve3 :) http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/TV-Engine_0.3/requirements The "Microsoft...
Replies
Views
The problem with MySQL ("???" for Russian letters) was wonderfully solved! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/russian_dvb_epg_and_channels_iso_8895-t28309.html?t=28309 Now nothing is saved at all. And again - "no audio/video" for my analogue TVcard GOTVIEW PCI DVD2 Lite. Only one channel is shown, others died 5 months ago...
The problem with MySQL ("???" for Russian letters) was wonderfully solved...
Replies
Views
When installing the TVClient plugin on a multiseat client i get: I can continue the TVClient plugin install but TV doesn't work. When I try to regster or unregister DVBSub2.ax I get: In each case you get the following errors in the system event log: Running DVBSub2.ax through dependency walker gives: The missing...
When installing the TVClient plugin on a multiseat client i get: I can continue the TVClient plugin install but TV doesn't...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Settings 29/09/2007 [14:05:36] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1113 - skin selection inside MediaPortal broken Music 29/09/2007 [14:52:16] hwahrmann added: Pressing "Play" on an AlbumArtist resulted in the song to be added multiple times to the playlist. Music 29/09/2007 [14:55:00]...
Changelog since last snapshot: Settings 29/09/2007 [14:05:36] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1113 - skin selection inside...
Replies
Views
I test it with a ITV-301 PCI of Items technologies, my card is in the server the name is Analog SAA713x TV Tuner. When I'm scanning channel I can listen the sound of the channel change, I was so happy but when I try to prewiew or start timeshift I have a message: novideoaudio detected. Can you help me. Log: 28/09/2007 22:59:46 1...
I test it with a ITV-301 PCI of Items technologies, my card is in the server the name is Analog SAA713x TV Tuner. When I'm scanning...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ExternalDisplay 28/09/2007 [22:55:01] JoeDalton added: Added Matrix Orbital Character LCD driver ExternalDisplay 28/09/2007 [22:59:43] JoeDalton added: Added FIC Spectra Futaba VFD driver by andreavb ExternalDisplay 28/09/2007 [23:00:13] JoeDalton added: Updated iMon graphic LCD driver to...
Changelog since last snapshot: ExternalDisplay 28/09/2007 [22:55:01] JoeDalton added: Added Matrix Orbital Character LCD...
Replies
Views
Great job :) just installed my server and xp machine again, I was worried about I couldn't make it working again. Thnx
Great job :) just installed my server and xp machine again, I was worried about I couldn't make it working again. Thnx
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvplugin 26/09/2007 [15:09:08] gibman added: fixed a problem with channels missing in mini EPG when no radio channels were defined. tvplugin 26/09/2007 [20:37:32] gibman added: fixed sometimes the currently tuned channel would not focus itself in radio and tvguide. Also show linked channels menu...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvplugin 26/09/2007 [15:09:08] gibman added: fixed a problem with channels missing in mini EPG...
Replies
Views
I saw it posted somewhere here in the past day or so that there was a chjange from names to ip for the server. Apparently you need to check the gentle.config file in program files (some sub directory I can't remember) and make sure the server is correctly listed there.
I saw it posted somewhere here in the past day or so that there was a chjange from names to ip for the server. Apparently you need...
Replies
Views
Confirmed, cant delete radio stations or 'delete scrambled' in TV engine server, just hangs when I select delete scrambled, if I delete an individual station the whole list disappears....
Confirmed, cant delete radio stations or 'delete scrambled' in TV engine server, just hangs when I select delete scrambled, if I...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 24/09/2007 [15:37:26] tourette added: Fixed TsReader sometimes crashing when it encounters encrypted content setuptv 24/09/2007 [16:17:27] gibman added: fixed scanning problem with tuning details when using multiple DVB cards with the same channels. (thx mcraenz) tvserver 24/09/2007...
Changelog since last snapshot: TVE3 24/09/2007 [15:37:26] tourette added: Fixed TsReader sometimes crashing when it...
Replies
Views
I get the message about no free card as well. Tried new svn from 23:10 the 23/9 and the prob is still there. //Lasse
I get the message about no free card as well. Tried new svn from 23:10 the 23/9 and the prob is still there. //Lasse
Replies
Views
The stuttering problem is something I noticed also. Also switching channels is not as reliable as with previous versions. grubi
The stuttering problem is something I noticed also. Also switching channels is not as reliable as with previous versions. grubi
Replies
Views
:o Yesterdays SVN was fine but this one breaks the DVB-C tuning/scanning here...
:o Yesterdays SVN was fine but this one breaks the DVB-C tuning/scanning here...
Replies
Views
Duplicate Recording I got 2 copies of a programme that I set for recording. (Not as impressive as the 17 I got last time, but at least I can produce the evidence this time!) Log files from the server log directory are zipped and attached.
Duplicate Recording I got 2 copies of a programme that I set for recording. (Not as impressive as the 17 I got last time, but at...
Replies
Views
This package seems to be corrupt, I can't install tve3.
This package seems to be corrupt, I can't install tve3.
Replies
Views
No picture - only sound When entering a tv-channel from the epg-view no picture is shown, only sound. Im using MPV/MPA decoders Logs attatched /Nyll
No picture - only sound When entering a tv-channel from the epg-view no picture is shown, only sound. Im using MPV/MPA decoders...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvServer 20/09/2007 [00:26:07] gemx added: Added new DVB EPG template item -" %NEWLINE% SetupTv 20/09/2007 [00:26:31] gemx added: Fixed deleting radio channels ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvServer 20/09/2007 [00:26:07] gemx added: Added new DVB EPG template item -" %NEWLINE%...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MP, 19/09/2007 [01:23:38] piba added: when made fullscreen by using alt+enter it does not minimize when something on the other screen is clicked. tvplugin 19/09/2007 [20:14:13] gibman added: fixed a problem with mini-epg (channel list) not sending heartbeats to server. This could lead to the...
Changelog since last snapshot: MP, 19/09/2007 [01:23:38] piba added: when made fullscreen by using alt+enter it does not...
Replies
Views
Got this message when installing setupplugin on client, worked Ok though when pressing continue (did not get message on server-PC). /tompa
Got this message when installing setupplugin on client, worked Ok though when pressing continue (did not get message on server-PC)...
Replies
Views
Setup.msi is still missing from this SVN package .... :(
Setup.msi is still missing from this SVN package .... :(
Replies
Views
Hi, the channel mapping for TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import will not be saved. Regards, Olli
Hi, the channel mapping for TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import will not be saved. Regards, Olli
Replies
Views
Looks like gemx forgot to commit some files to SVN.
Looks like gemx forgot to commit some files to SVN.
Replies
Views
Hi gemx, Sorry about that! I guess it was too late when I wrote the message... I have not saved the logs but the error message was about missing columns in the database for bitrate and url. I went ahead and created these columns manually and then upgraded so now it works. It seems these columns where added somewhere between Sept...
Hi gemx, Sorry about that! I guess it was too late when I wrote the message... I have not saved the logs but the error message...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvPlugin 15/09/2007 [00:05:45] gemx added: Added recording entry in context menu of Radio Guide - You can now record radio channels! ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvPlugin 15/09/2007 [00:05:45] gemx added: Added recording entry in context menu of Radio...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MPInstaller 13/09/2007 [21:28:37] Dukus_ added: Speed up the installing of mpi files MyMusicVideos 13/09/2007 [21:52:53] MrHipp added: Big cleanup. Skinners beware - Buttons changed. tve3 13/09/2007 [22:42:08] tourette added: fixed zapping (got broken on previous fix) tve3 13/09/2007...
Changelog since last snapshot: MPInstaller 13/09/2007 [21:28:37] Dukus_ added: Speed up the installing of mpi files...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom