0003459: Provide proper support for Daylight Saving Time (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
Replies
Views
All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size being too big
All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size...
I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
Replies
Views
Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
Replies
Views
I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom