MediaPortal 1 0004386: GUI Animations speed may not be tied to the GPU clock rate. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
Replies
Views
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
For me it crashed when checked and when unchecked, it played with audio over HDMI. And this, with latest Intel drivers.
For me it crashed when checked and when unchecked, it played with audio over HDMI. And this, with latest Intel drivers.
Can someone please take a look at the attached logs. This is driving me insane! I have MadVr and LAV set up on same computer in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom