Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    One word - DIVORCE!!!

Ouch, would not push it that far, MP1.0 can wait, xmas and the family cannot ;)

Get your priorities right, we want you all alive and well in the New Year.

Merry Xmas to you all :D

Lotsofjazz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    .. beside that, installing 1.0 final will take no more then 20 minutes.. unless you have to install a lot of plugins, however that is not advised by the developpers team.

I used the TV-database export-import option, which saved me a lot of work and time in having to rescan all channels and remake the channel groups and such.

lots

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ignoring the warning I have now set 1.0 final to use the Xface Skin, and seems to work OK, except that for most plug in thumbnails, a standard picture is used.. but as far as functionality goes it seems to work fine.

What are the problems that may appear when using another skin then the standard Blue3Wide?

Harley updated xFace already!

alank

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2006
    NJ
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    One thing I am so glad we won't be seeing is any more replies to posts saying "This is beta software so...". Great work team!

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This is beta software for 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 and only a learning by doing for MP 2.0 so..... :p

Nah, as I said great job :D

Eeyore

Portal Pro
    April 2, 2006
    Newcastle, Australia
    Home Country
    great job guys. installed 1.0 last night, this is my first attempt at TV server. everything went very well, except for two little quirks (which i will raise as bugs)

the last install of MP i did was 40th May 2007 with 0.2.3.0. There have been lots of changes and so far, everything i great.

now to install MP Client on my two laptops :D

JackTramiel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 22, 2006
    Recklinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just patched my wife the latest beta firmware. If it works stable i will have some time to install the final on friday.
    Also installed a UPS which will last till end of this year.

Merry x-mas and a happy new year to all of you.

manvanstaal

Portal Member
    October 28, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Installed this version without a problem and it works fine. Perfect Job:cool:

I have to get used to a no error situation :p
    :D

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just patched my wife the latest beta firmware. If it works stable i will have some time to install the final on friday.
    Also installed a UPS which will last till end of this year.

Merry x-mas and a happy new year to all of you.

Always keep in mind that you sould know exactly what you are doing if using betas in an production environment. Don't blame anyone of us if something unpredictable will happen. :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread