10-star ratings for MovingPictures and My TVSeries (1 Viewer)

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
How can I use 10-star rating dialogues (when I rate the movie) for Moving Pictures and My TV Series in StreamedMP?

Thanks.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You can't use a 10-star rating for Moving Pictures, since the plugin doesn't support this. TV Series has a 10-star rating available.

To rate a TV Series episode, you hit F9 (keyboard) or the INFO button on remote (when you've selected the episode you want to rate) and select 'Rate this episode'. That opens a 10-star rating box.

shackrock

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Home Country
    Thanks on MyTV S.

For Moving Pictures... it seems it should be possible though - right? Each star is multiplied by 2 in StreamedMP (4 stars is a rating of 8).

shackrock

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Home Country

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You can use trakt....

go into mp config->moving pictures and disable the ratings diaglog... now start mediaportal and go into trakt plugin -> advanced settings and enable the rating for moving pictures. Now after you watch a movie you will get asked for a 10 star rating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    I installed the x64 1.32 Version and eveything seems fine. But where are the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries Plugins? I can still...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
    No one can help me here?
    No one can help me here?
    In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom