... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
Welche Version von MediaPortal 2 verwendest du? Die von dir erwähnten Seiten unter Onlinevideos sollte nicht nehr sichtbar sein in der neusten Version, da sie meine ich nicht mehr gepflegt werden. Bezüglich der zantralen Biliothek schaue bitte erst einmal ins Wiki und folge den Anleitungen. Falls etwas nicht klappt, kannst du dann...
Welche Version von MediaPortal 2 verwendest du? Die von dir erwähnten Seiten unter Onlinevideos sollte nicht nehr sichtbar sein in...
Hallo. Ich habe Mediaportal 2 installiert. Die Software läuft. Naja, allerdings eben gibt's keine Medienaktivität. Der Rechner...
Replies
Views
Any other suggestions for this?
Any other suggestions for this?
I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
Replies
Views
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können. Die DB läuft, der TV-Server läuft, aber die TV-Server-Konfig lässt sich nicht starten. Es kommt auch keine Fehlermeldung.
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können...
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom