3rd Party UPNP client with MPExtended (1 Viewer)

sorrowuk

Portal Pro
July 3, 2010
Could I setup a 3rd party UPNP client on the server which runs MPExtended and then gives the UPNP server the direct urls for the tv channels.

Then the upnp server will just share these links to the files

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 New 2.4 install wont show video/tv DE
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I discovered that my other two Mediaportal Client PCs running Windows 10 would no longer work. I now have them both working and as I could not find any discussions on similar problems, I thought I would just post my...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
Replies
Views
You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3.2 MP2.3.2 client freezes DE
I see a small issue now. When changing the view mode from Grid-Poster to List and then back to Grid. It's always set to Thumbnail. I'm quite sure, that the previous state was remembered before, can it be related to the fix? Additonally on first load the media details are hidden, though the option is not set in media view dialog. Once...
I see a small issue now. When changing the view mode from Grid-Poster to List and then back to Grid. It's always set to Thumbnail...
Hi, I have a running MP2 Server/Client in my living room (with a slightly older Version), and now I wanted to setup a client only...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom