4:3 skin ::: aMPed 2.0 final (2 Viewers)

Reg

Portal Pro
November 22, 2008
Christchurch
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Yes the vertical green lines would be wrong because I changed their size in mytvguide.xml. I just wanted to check if you got the 5 lines. It's a mystery! I don't know how you ever got them! I expected you to revert to the new one :) Thanks for testing that for me. I'd love to know what happens when you put in the whole original rar file again. No worries though, it is certainly not necessary for aMPed skin design, but it is fun (sometimes!) figuring out how MP works.

I have now upgraded to MP 1.02, a smooth upgrade.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Yah, it went smooth for me too (for once!) Nicely done this time. The new version of aMPed is almost done, we're testing it in 1.0.2 and just polishing up a few things, should be released in a few days. Joz got a promotion at work (Congrats!) and is swamped and taking new courses, but we both worked on it almost all weekend trying to get it done.

Tell us what is your favorite/least favorite part of the skin so we can try to improve it! Joz and I tend to use plugins more than the core features but I did make some improvements to the MyVideos screens this time.

cubii

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    hey i have one request:

the maxdome plugin

i know only interesting for germans....

and perhaps streaming radio (or stream radio from kroko)

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey cubii,

I'll take a look at the maxdome plugin but no gaurentees. This will not be part of the next release but maybe I'll throw out a skin file here on the forums in a bit after aMPed 2.0 has been released.

Of course it would be even more awesome if you could help us out and create the skin file yourself. If you decide to do that I'll pick up on it and make any necessary changes.

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    New release is out!

aMPed has gone through a complete facelift since our latest release. We impoved the heck out of it and fixed alot of bugs.
    Getting everything perfect, really usable (as we like it) and readable is hard and we're just with the 2 of us.
    Therefore we have just opened a new thread actively asking users to form a aMPed test group, for more details;
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/amped-test-group-59889/#post420536

jamiro

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Nice to know there is someone out there still working on skins for 4:3. I have just upgraded to 1.02 so I will try your skin out. The screenshots look great!

Migue

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Florida
    Just tried the new release, but had to revert to the previous version. In My Videos, if using a view other than list view then only those videos with imdb data show a label, the others (including folders) just show a generic icon with no way of identifying them =/

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey Migue, I was just checking out your problem. Are you using Shares view or Titles? Is it a problem in both? I only have the problem in Shares view, which I can fix easily. But I can't duplicate the problem in Titles view. By 'view' I mean when you go to the menu and select Switch View, not Layout (List, Icons, etc).

In any case, can you try these two files (just copy them to the aMPed folder) and let me know if they solve your problem? They are for aMPed 2.0.

Migue

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2006
    Florida
    Hey Migue, I was just checking out your problem. Are you using Shares view or Titles? Is it a problem in both? I only have the problem in Shares view, which I can fix easily. But I can't duplicate the problem in Titles view. By view I mean when you go to the menu and select Switch View, not Layout (List, Icons, etc).

I'm using shares view. The problem does not happen in the other views but then again it seems the other views only show those files that have imdb data or in the database which also show up fine on shares view.

Edit: Just tried the new files and labels show up now. :D

Just noticed another bug or missing feature with the labels. Again, in My Videos, if using another view other than list view, there's no blue tint color on the label if the selected video has been watched before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom