404 (1 Viewer)

workino

July 10, 2009
hi,
today i tried mptvseries but i got 404 from online repository.

the application lookinfor en.zip or it.zip but on online repository only .xml was present.

help please :D

alexeiei

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2009
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    The same for me (es)

"Can't connect to http://thetvdb.com/api/<apikey>/series/75682/all/es.zip : Error en el servidor remoto: (404)"

xanderificus

Portal Member
    August 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Ditto

I figured it was because theTVDB was down but the site itself is up now.... I guess only the 'frontend' part of it is up and the server-to-tvseries side is still down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
    @ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
    Due to the release of the x64 version, and the need to recompile plugins, we have created a separate repository (for plugins that...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
    Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom