[fixed] [4363] FilterBySeason display series name twice (1 Viewer)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since the latest changes regarding the unique identification of seasons between different series the season title contains the series title.

See screenshots
    20130324_003854.png
    20130324_003904.png
    20130325_054301.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
    This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
    Here I am again ... completely befuddled ... My wife insists it is totally necessary for her to see which Series we are looking at...
    Replies
    Views
    Understood.
    Understood.
    In the UK an American show, NCIS, has several series being broadcast on the same day. As a consequence, when I choose to record the...
    Replies
    Views
    So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file name as expected. And why doesn't the list of recorded TV use the programme title from the .XML file?
    So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file...
    The TV guide correctly showed the programme title as "Vera", both the .ts and .xml file names are "Vera" and the TITLE value in the...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Just thought you might be interested is seeing one of the entries form yesterday's download from Schedules Direct. This is after processing to resolve the "problem" with Series/Episodes numbers that I referred to above. <programme start="20220124143000 +0000" stop="20220124150000 +0000"...
    @CyberSimian Just thought you might be interested is seeing one of the entries form yesterday's download from Schedules Direct...
    I am using the FTA guide info in Australia and it doesn't show any data regarding the series / episode numbers. I have setup TV...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom