[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (8 Viewers)

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thanks, I'll give that a try soon. Is there a full/complete list of required net packages with links for the x64 version anywhere? I have a few computers with different configs and still seem to find I'm missing one here and there even though I've managed to get them all working on previous x64 versions. I had the official(broken) version of 1.32 halloween working perfectly.
Thanks
I have this problem too, MP client only.
I downloaded and installed the Microsoft visual redistributed c++ 2008 x64 that was missing and the MP installer still thinks says I need Microsoft visual redistributed c++ 2008 x64 serves pack 1...

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
I installed MP x64 client only from the installer on another machine and it installed fine.
I had to upgrade Onlinevideos from the extensions folder in the first post to get it to work.
The tv guide and recorded tv doesn't display, it acts like its not connect to the tv server however the mini guide works and i can watch tv by clicking on the channel there.
The tv server is on a different machine and is TV server x86 v 1.30.

Moving Pictures, videos, Weatherlite and music all seem to be working fine.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I have this problem too, MP client only.
    I downloaded and installed the Microsoft visual redistributed c++ 2008 x64 that was missing and the MP installer still thinks says I need Microsoft visual redistributed c++ 2008 x64 serves pack 1...
    The true is, that MP x64 actaully doesn't install VC++ 2008 package (to be honest, I'm not sure why).
    Which version of the x64 VC++ 2008 do you have installed right now?
    What happens if you use this MP VC++2008 link? It should redirect to this MS link.

The tv guide and recorded tv doesn't display, it acts like its not connect to the tv server however the mini guide works and i can watch tv by clicking on the channel there.
    The tv server is on a different machine and is TV server x86 v 1.30.
    Well, I haven't tested 1.33 client with older TvServer (1.30). Did you try the latest TvServer version?

EDIT: just did a test with x86 TvServer 1.30, it seems to be working

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    The true is, that MP x64 actaully doesn't install VC++ 2008 package (to be honest, I'm not sure why).
    Which version of the x64 VC++ 2008 do you have installed right now?
    What happens if you use this MP VC++2008 link? It should redirect to this MS link.
    This is the correct version of MP VC++2008 x64, after installing MP x64 v1.33 will install, and without reinstalling Online videos it works.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Well, I haven't tested 1.33 client with older TvServer (1.30). Did you try the latest TvServer version?

EDIT: just did a test with x86 TvServer 1.30, it seems to be working
    I installed TV server v1.33 x86 over v1.30 x86 reinstalled the Backup settings extension, and restored from a backup of tv server to get the plugins i run (SchedulesDirectPlugin, IR Server Suite and TV3 Blaster plugin for IR Server) back and everything works now.

I do get an error when starting tv server configuration now though. TV server logs attached.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    I installed TV server v1.33 x86 over v1.30 x86 reinstalled the Backup settings extension, and restored from a backup of tv server to get the plugins i run (SchedulesDirectPlugin, IR Server Suite and TV3 Blaster plugin for IR Server) back and everything works now.

I do get an error when starting tv server configuration now though. TV server logs attached.
    You have to install latest MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter (2.2.29.8799)(x86/x64 compatible).

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    You have to install latest MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter (2.2.29.8799)(x86/x64 compatible).

Updated to MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter (2.2.29.8799) with MediaPortal Extension Manager and still get this error message when starting TV server before it starts.

[2024-02-03 08:47:45,634] [Log ] [SetupTv ] [ERROR] - Error occurred while loading settings.
    System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=5.1.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Updated to MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter (2.2.29.8799) with MediaPortal Extension Manager and still get this error message when starting TV server before it starts.

[2024-02-03 08:47:45,634] [Log ] [SetupTv ] [ERROR] - Error occurred while loading settings.
    System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=5.1.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    Which version of the MediaPortalIptvFilterAndUrlSourceSplitter.dll plugin do you have installed in your TvServer folder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom