[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (3 Viewers)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I am not seeing any at all, attached tv server folder.
    Did you install the MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter (2.2.29.8799) into your TvServer?
    Because I see the old version in your folder.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Updated to MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter (2.2.29.8799) with MediaPortal Extension Manager.

Did you install the MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter (2.2.29.8799) into your TvServer?
    Because I see the old version in your folder.
    If the MediaPortal Extension Manager puts the MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter in the tv server folder, then yes.

I ran the MediaPortal Extension Manager and it showed a update for the MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter to MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter (2.2.29.8799) so I clicked update and the MediaPortal Extension Manager did its thing.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    If the MediaPortal Extension Manager puts the MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter in the tv server folder, then yes.

I ran the MediaPortal Extension Manager and it showed a update for the MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter to MediaPortal IPTV filter and url source splitter (2.2.29.8799) so I clicked update and the MediaPortal Extension Manager did its thing.
    That is realy odd. I just did a test with x86 extension installer and all files were correctly installed in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server' folder.
    Durring the extension installation, you can see a window of installing files. Can you verify that the destination filepath of all files are correct?

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    That is realy odd. I just did a test with x86 extension installer and all files were correctly installed in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server' folder.
    Durring the extension installation, you can see a window of installing files. Can you verify that the destination filepath of all files are correct?
    I wonder if it is because The extension installer was installed while installing MP x64 v1.33?
    There is no MP x86 installed on any of my computers now only the tv server is x86.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    I wonder if it is because The extension installer was installed while installing MP x64 v1.33?
    There is no MP x86 installed on any of my computers now only the tv server is x86.
    Oh, one more thing: are you using x86 version of the MpeInstaller.exe? Becasue you need to pay attention to the platform version.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Oh, one more thing: are you using x86 version of the MpeInstaller.exe? Becasue you need to pay attention to the platform version.
    It is MpeInstaller.exe file version 1.32.100.0 is that x86 or x64. I uninstalled MP x86 fron my computers a long time ago so i would assume it was installed by the MP x64 v1.32 installer and updated by the MP x64 v1.33 installer.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    It is MpeInstaller.exe file version 1.32.100.0 is that x86 or x64. I uninstalled MP x86 fron my computers a long time ago so i would assume it was installed by the MP x64 v1.32 installer and updated by the MP x64 v1.33 installer.
    But you are running x86 TvServer right?

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Correct the tv server was installed through the advanced install - dedicated TV-Server (master) function of the installer.
    In that case, you need to run x86 MpeInstaller.exe. The x64 MpeInstaller.exe installs x64 version of the extension only. Not the x86 version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom