[WiP] 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX (6 Viewers)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Can the x64 tv server use the plugins i need (SchedulesDirectPlugin, IR Server Suite and TV3 Blaster plugin for IR Server)?
    - the SchedulesDirectPlugin should be compatible

- the ServerBlaster uses "hcwIRblast.dll" native lib, so probably not (I suppose, the x64 version doesn't exists)

- the TV3 Blaster Plugin is compiled as x86 (although the source code is available on the git)

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    - the SchedulesDirectPlugin should be compatible

- the ServerBlaster uses "hcwIRblast.dll" native lib, so probably not (I suppose, the x64 version doesn't exists)

- the TV3 Blaster Plugin is compiled as x86 (although the source code is available on the git)
    I guess I'm stuck with the x86 tv server then.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    I guess I'm stuck with the x86 tv server then.
    Here is recompiled "IR Server Suite" package (for MP/TvServer x64) for testing.
    If you already have the package installed (x86), I'd recommend to backup the "C:\ProgramData\IR Server Suite" folder first.
    The IR Server Suite sever is stil x86, although the MP/TV plugins are compiled as AnyCPU.

Attachments

• IR Server Suite - 1.5.0 - MP-TV x64.zip
      5.1 MB

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Here is recompiled "IR Server Suite" package (for MP/TvServer x64) for testing.
    If you already have the package installed (x86), I'd recommend to backup the "C:\ProgramData\IR Server Suite" folder first.
    The IR Server Suite sever is stil x86, although the MP/TV plugins are compiled as AnyCPU.
    I'm getting error when trying to preview tv now.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    I'm getting error when trying to preview tv now.
    The problem is in PDMpgMux.ax filter. This is part of CyberLink software. This library is not available in x64 version(as far as I know). The server uses this component as software encoder for analog cards.

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    The problem is in PDMpgMux.ax filter. This is part of CyberLink software. This library is not available in x64 version(as far I know). The server uses this component as software encoder for analog cards.
    While my card is analog along with several other formats it has hardware encoders.
    The CyberLink software may be a leftover from a previous tv card that did use software encoders.
    see attached for present tv card.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-04 132324.png
      Screenshot 2024-02-04 132324.png
      126.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom