Dave Reynolds

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Hi,

A Few extra titan basic home buttons based on some hover screens.

buttons.jpg

Attachments

• Buttons.zip
      1 MB

Dave Reynolds

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Hi,

They are all created from images from existing skins, so I should think their is no issues regarding (c) issues ?!?!? unless any skin creators have issues ?

Dave.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Dave,

thanks a lot for your contribution!

I have added your awesome images @ here

I hope you're allright with that.. If you like to create more images in the future, please use that thread to share them. :)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter options, thouse are only existing in library view. In MP2 I watched SBS 3D movies. Important ist just the TV supports it, because MP2 send them of course in splitted screen and the TV needs to merge them. I...
    That is not supported. In folder view you can just navigate through the pre-defined folder structure, you loose also the filter...
    Hi there - just registered and I have some basic questions on how to MediaPortal provides similar experience for Movies, Music and...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm pretty sure that older versions don't need the editor. But anyway: this helps, thanks a lot!
    I'm pretty sure that older versions don't need the editor. But anyway: this helps, thanks a lot!
    Hi, after some years I had to do a fresh install of MP (version 1.23 stable, Skin: DefaultWideHD). After that i installed...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes I thought you and others might be interested in the logic I have used in some of the controls though. I am feeling rather smug with myself about the arrows on the left and right hand side of the LatestMH thumbnail on screen 601 for example ;) and the visibility condition
    Yes I thought you and others might be interested in the logic I have used in some of the controls though. I am feeling rather smug...
    Afternoon all, The Latest Media Handler facade and buttons (ids 919199840, 91919984 et al.) are only working for me on the basic...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you both of you... Will follow your instructions tonight......
    Thank you both of you... Will follow your instructions tonight......
    Hi my HTPC shut down improperly and now I cannot launch Mediaportal using the Xtreme skin. It gets through "starting plugins" then...
    Replies
    Views
    ok, will do... back in a few.
    ok, will do... back in a few.
    I'm not sure where to put this because I don't know if it is a problem with MP due to the MusicBrainz feature or with the One...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom