Adjusting GUI (1 Viewer)

f4stf0rw4rd

December 20, 2005
Already searched for this but can't find an answer. Is it possible to remove several items from the MP (rc2) gui (like dvd and radio?. If so, please let me know how to.

TIA

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Edit the settings for the HOME plugin, you can define your own menu structure there or use the default Home + My Plugins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Ordering DE
Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel depends on when you tried last time. Since MP2.3 there is Nereus as new default skin with a different look and feel. But MP2 is not a clone of MP1, so some things will be different.
Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel...
I know TV-Series can be ordered as "aired", "absolute", "DVD" and "title". This can be set during the scanning and scraping...
Replies
Views
Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
Hi All, I have been a WMC user for many years and have now decided to try something new. I tried Kodi but decided against it as...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
Replies
Views
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
Replies
Views
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom