ADSTech Instant TV DVB PCI Dont Work in RC2 (1 Viewer)

forhaud

December 24, 2005
:( I´m spanish and not speack english... :(
But, in 0.1.3.0 work perfect and autotune perfect. In RC2 not autotune, not work not nothing :(

onetoomany4

Portal Member
December 23, 2005
I've got the same card which is working fine (although, I've actually got two of them, and then the problems begin... but that's a story for another thread). Anyway, following these steps, I got it to work:

1. Uninstall MediaPortal completely
2. Delete the TVdatabasev21.db3 file from databases
3. Download and install .Net framework 2.0 and Mozilla
4. Install RC2
5. Download and install latest CVSs (as per instructions on the CVS site)
6. Run Setup and Delete then Add card within media portal.

With that, I've got happy working TV.

R

PaulF

April 2, 2006
onetoomany4 said:
I've got the same card which is working fine (although, I've actually got two of them, and then the problems begin... but that's a story for another thread). Anyway, following these steps, I got it to work:

1. Uninstall MediaPortal completely
2. Delete the TVdatabasev21.db3 file from databases
3. Download and install .Net framework 2.0 and Mozilla
4. Install RC2
5. Download and install latest CVSs (as per instructions on the CVS site)
6. Run Setup and Delete then Add card within media portal.

With that, I've got happy working TV.

R

I too have this card, slightly offtopic, but did you manage to get the remote to work? The Ulead software distributed with the card is extremely slow to load for me, and doesn't play DVD's, or Music. Seems strange that the remote has all these buttons and many of them do not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom