Aeon Wide (1366x768) (3 Viewers)

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Is there still no solution for the missing background images for Plugins and Weather??
    This issue is there since a couple of RC3 SVNs.

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Huh.. Does it throw an error? If so could you post error.log?

I could have a look later, but with a error.log with a relevant error I could probably help you now =)

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    No sorry it doesn't throw an error. But I'm not the only one with this problem. Have a look at the previous pages there are couple of users complaining about this.

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I'm having this problem too... no background picture in basichome when selecting any item of the menu that refers to Weather or Plugins backdrop folder.

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Please post the basichome you where using then. Also post the names of the folders you have in aeon wide\animations\..

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I don't have basichome handy at the moment, but it's one generated with Aeon generator, as always. And the names are the same as default. Someone said he managed to make Weather pics to work by renaming Weather folder to Weer ... as weird as it sounds, yes :)

rmeredit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2007
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Please post the basichome you where using then. Also post the names of the folders you have in aeon wide\animations\..

It's not just the basichome.xml - the actual plugins and weather skin files also have no background. Any reference to the animations/plugins or animations/weather folders doesn't work...

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Glad I stumbled into this thread, I discovered the plugin/weather background disappearing act while I was creating a menu generator for mediastream. Its a really weird problem however I have a fix. Rename the plugins folder and weather folder to something like pluginsbg and weatherbg, then make a new menu using the aeon generator and when you are selecting the folder for backgrounds for plugins and weather type in weatherbg for weather and pluginsbg for plugins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom