Aeon Wide (1366x768) (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Changes/Additions for lastest SV (20683 31/oct/08)

Attached is the additional required file and the 2 skin files that need amending for the last SVN release.

Changes

dialogPlayStop.xml - New dialog when pressing stop in full screen TV, stright copy from the B3wide
MyRadioLastFM.xml - Additional Artist button and new list control
references.xml - Amended to version 0.9.3.0

Screen shots of the changes attached.

If you are not using RC3 and SVN 20683 I would not install this update.

cheers

Trevor

Attachments

• LastFM.jpg
    LastFM.jpg
    192.2 KB
  • yes-no.jpg
    yes-no.jpg
    143.5 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Guy's

Had a HDD failure which has totally screwed me :mad:, so at the moment trying to recover all my settings for every program i have (work included).

Will try and collect any updated information and release new version of Aeon Wide next weekend with all the updates done (trevor thanks again :))

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Guy's

Had a HDD failure which has totally screwed me :mad:, so at the moment trying to recover all my settings for every program i have (work included).

Will try and collect any updated information and release new version of Aeon Wide next weekend with all the updates done (trevor thanks again :))

Sorry to here that PD, know what it feels like - just finished rebuilding my system after such an event. I have all the stuff I have done archived so will send you a copy tomorrow.

Cheers

aKey83

Portal Member
    June 21, 2007
    Hi, is there a possibility to delete the duration time in the movie section? i just want the titles to be shown

thnx a lot!

by the way... I F***IN LOVE YOUR SKIN!!! ;)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, is there a possibility to delete the "TV Button" at the Home Screen, cause i do not use the TV Server so this button is just confusing my wife ;) is there a simple way to delete it?
    Simple answer yes => https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/aeon-274/aeon-menu-generator-41980/

2nd Problem: I always get the message at the startup, that this skin is outdated.... is there a possibility to delete this message?
    Read this:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/aeon-274/aeon-wide-1366x768-40402/index98.html#post323439

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Ok, more learning (and thus more imparting of your synaptic patterns so I might form similiar ones)

I don't quite get the menu concept in MP. The skin author decides which menu items he wants, and anyone that wants to use the skin has to live with those choices. A fixed menu. Ok, I get that. And I get the wonderful fact that there's a menu generator app that lets Aeon users make their own menus. I really get that.

What I don't get then, is why are there skins (screen designs) for applications that aren't in the menu, like moving pictures, and For the Record, and other stuff? If the skin author didn't put them in the menu in the first place, why expend effort in making their skin compatible?

Surely this isn't very useful for 99% of the users if the author expected everyone to just use the skin "as is". And for those skins that don't have menu generators (either applications or the old fashioned hacking-the-xml-via-editor type), which appears to be pretty much every other skin, why are these extras skins created?

Is it because they're necessary for the default skin, and I'm simply failing to understand how to access ForTheRecord and MovingPictures from the default skin, or is it because they're created solely for those people that want to modify their Aeon menus and skins themselves?

Just curious, that's all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom