Aeon Wide (1366x768) (2 Viewers)

crazyfool

Portal Pro
October 8, 2008
is there a way i can change the basichome menu so that when i click on movies it loads the movingpictures plugin instead... i have the idea for it which is 96742 but dont know how i can do this

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Skin file request

I just found a great plugin (SVTplay) that I would like to use with the Aeon skin. Unfortunately none of the included skin xml's works. When I try the blue2 xml in blue2 & 3 it works great but in Aeon the positions of things get messed up. The problem is that the plugin is not developed any more and I guess few people use it, but...

I'm not asking for anything fancy. Just so that I can read the text clearly. I believe that someone that knows what he/she is doing could do this in 5-10 minutes. :)

Attaching screen shots and blue2 xml:

rmeredit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2007
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    is there a way i can change the basichome menu so that when i click on movies it loads the movingpictures plugin instead... i have the idea for it which is 96742 but dont know how i can do this

Use the Aeon Menu generator. Run it, load up your BasicHome.xml, and delete the Movies entry on the right. On the left, select the movingpictures plugin xml file, specify a name for the button (ie. Movies), specify the movies background folder (probably just movies) and add it to the list on the right. Move it up or down to where you want it in the menu, then generate your new BasicHome.xml.

Cheers,

Rob.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    I just found a great plugin (SVTplay) that I would like to use with the Aeon skin. Unfortunately none of the included skin xml's works. When I try the blue2 xml in blue2 & 3 it works great but in Aeon the positions of things get messed up. The problem is that the skin is not developed any more and I guess few people use it, but...

I'm not asking for anything fancy. Just so that I can read the text clearly. I believe that someone that knows what he/she is doing could do this in 5-10 minutes. :)

Attaching screen shots and blue2 xml:

Hi,i'm not using this plugin but i've tryed to do the aeon skin for you,please give it a try and let me know if is working.
    BTW,only list view is working.

aKey83

Portal Member
    June 21, 2007
    Hi, is there a possibility to delete the duration time in the movie section? i just want the titles to be shown

when i use the list view (at the movies dir) i get on the left: the title and the duration, is there a possibility to delete the duration on the left side? Do not confound with the info on the right side (imdb...) this section is perfect.

smilenkovski

Portal Member
    May 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Please, can somebody make proper Aeon Wide xml for Youtube an MTV Music Videos plugins.
    Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom