Aeon Wide (1366x768) (1 Viewer)

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    We really need this new version for MP! :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just to keep you abreast of the situation, i am trying too see if i can set this up as a MPI (MediaPortal Installer) package, this is to make it futureproof and easier for all users to install, as this may become compulsory in the future for all plugins\skins.

So it's better to get organised sooner than later :)

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I am currently updating the MyLyrics.xml file for various skins and hereamong Aeon. First of all: "Wooow!" It's an amazing skin, which might knock Blue3wide off as my favourite. Great stuff, guys!

Secondly, I made a new myLyrics.xml for Aeon, which is attached to this message. It is tested and works flawlessly. Don't mind the small black vertical bars in empty lines; they will disappear in the next release of MyLyrics.

cheers

Attachments

• myLyrics.xml
      30.6 KB

scythe000

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2008
    Huuuge thread. I love this skin! Two things: Can we get the newer versions to not require MP to start in basichome? And, any way to get fanart in MP-TVSeries? Oh, and I'm running it in 16x10. I thought I'd mention that I seem to get text corruption in some menus.

flow87

Portal Pro
    January 15, 2009
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey,
    very nice skin. But i got a question. How do i make the menu horizontal? it doenst look like the pics on the first page of this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom