Aeon Wide (1366x768) (1 Viewer)

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Mp 1.0 is out now, but no new release of the Aeon skin :-(

I really hope this skin is not dying, for me it's the best skin!!

Omen

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Mp 1.0 has only been out for a few hours, and so far only 1 single skin has been updated specifically for it.

The only "problem" with this skin is that it's now being worked on by so many different people it takes a lot of time and effort for one person to go through all of the pages (and other sub forum threads) to find new content that fixes bugs, or worthy of replacing old content.

Show a little patience and I'm sure something good will happen.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Aeon Wide 1.3 works fine for me in MP 1.0 as far as I have tested it (Basic Home / Moving Pictures / MP TV-Series) so far. It might need some tweaks that I'm not yet aware of, but basic functions seems to work "out of the box". You'll need to edit the references.xml though.

Change:
    Code:
    <version>0.9.3.0</version>

to:
    Code:
    <version>1.0.0.0</version>

But understand this: editing this line and cleaning your cache only gets rid of the "skin not up to date" warning, it doesn't fix any issues the skin might have with MediaPortal 1.0 so if you get bugs, make sure to write in this thread and point out that you're using MP 1.0.

Emph

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi
    Can anyone take a look to the myfilms files? Since I updated from MP rc3 to MP 1.0, the titles and some fields are missing.
    Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Regarding Aeon update.

Sorry everyone's been so busy testing MP1.0, that some things have been put on the back burner, will check for updates and test them, hopefully a working with MP1.0 can be added to first page.

BTW, does anyone still have the flickering on the homescreen, when moving along the topbar buttons, seems to be fixed here, just want to be sure.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi
    Can anyone take a look to the myfilms files? Since I updated from MP rc3 to MP 1.0, the titles and some fields are missing.
    Thanks

This might be the same issue TVSeries was facing with dummyLabel visibility not working as expected in MP 1.0. You can try a modified dll here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/core-dll-fix-tvseries-issues-mp-1-0-a-50868/
    I Tested but didnt solve the problem: titles and most me the fields arent showed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom