Aeon Wide (1366x768) (3 Viewers)

Jinux

Portal Member
July 18, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Well found somethings, but with myy intel 945 shit, i cannot customize the resolution to 1366*768, pitty.
I now was playing with the references.xml, to change the height and width there, but no succes neither.

Found all sorts of stuff about DTD and so on, but i'll take it for granted that there is no livetv in the background.

Keep up all the good work people at Team MP !!! :)

Masi

February 16, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello people,

i am new at this forum and also a new user of Media Portal. First at all, my complements for this beatifull and free media player. I was for a long time looking for a tool to get all my dvd's of Friends together, but nothing was good enough and nothing was so complete and (most important) easy as media portal.

Everything works yet, i've connected my htpc to my windows home server and MP gets all the movies and series. I can play the movies and everything is working fine.
But when everything goes well, you can expect troubles ;-). now i like to change the skin to the skin Aeon Wide. i follow the instructions at the webpage of the skin and i've checked this forum, but i've still troubles with it. I've installed the skins succesfully and when I start MP, the skin is loading en when it's totaly loaded, the skin is only vissable when i putt my mouse into the left upper corner of the screen. is the mouse anywhere else on the screen, the skin will turn totaly gray!

I've tried a lot of different things, i've updated my htpc to the newest drivers, and now, i don't know what to do yet.

i hope you can read my crappy english;-) and you can help me.
Thanx a lot!

Masi

February 16, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
aaaah thanx, that makes everything clear. normally i use a remote control instead off a mouse, but i was testing MP with the mouse because my conceptronic remote control doesn't work with MP. tomorrow evening i will programm my harmony 555 to the htpc!

thanx for the fast reply!

Babba123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I didnt find anything about my Problem.
    The startupscreen / bootscreen from Media Portal is grey. I mean the first screen where the informations about "plugins loading etc" are displayed.

Does anybody know how to fix it ?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does anybody know how to fix it ?

Yep it's grey, do you get the info about starting, if not then MPTray, rather than the newer MPTrayMod works better, for some reason if using MPTrayMod, no info is displayed.

ps. there is currently no work being done on this skin, very sadly :(

Babba123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, its really sad
    I thought, there has to be an startup-image... :(

But I can read the informations about loading plugins etc in white fonts ;)

GT231

March 29, 2009
    Aeon Stark Skin Final Trailer

Here are some great news of the original Aeon Stark skin for the XBMC-platform.

It's unbelievable how nice the final trailer looks like. Come on and see for yourself the HD-version of the Aeon Skin Trailer: klick for download

aeonfinal.jpg

:eek::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom