Aeon Wide (1366x768) (2 Viewers)

Jinux

Portal Member
July 18, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Here are some great news of the original Aeon Stark skin for the XBMC-platform.

It's unbelievable how nice the final trailer looks like. Come on and see for yourself the HD-version of the Aeon Skin Trailer: klick for download

aeonfinal.jpg

:eek::D

Wauwzers, what a great looking skin in this video. This is for on the Xbox, when will it be like this for MP ?
I tried some skinning myself, but everytime i do that, i always get bad or missing xml files. And then i quit trying.:mad:

But, nice video indeed. :D

Omen

Portal Pro
June 2, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
that skin is based more for xbmc for pc, if you use all that high res fan art on an xbox you'll start running into memory issues rather fast.

hopefully we'll see skins like this on MP when version 2.0 comes out.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Aeon Wide - MP 1.0.1 Update pack

Hi,

I have produced an update pack for Aeon wide to bring it into line with the forcoming MP 1.0.1 release, all required changes have been made and tested as best I can - feedback welecome.

I have also added a splash screen as the grey was a tad depressing after a while :)

This update supports base MP only, will look at TVSeries and MovingPictures this week, this has been developed and tested on SVN 22162. - if you are using MP1.0 installing this patch will lead to some odd behaviour.

I used the current skin as in SVN as a base for this build.

This is an initial pass, a google code project (Aeon Lazarus maybe :) )will be created for the next stage which will be to refresh the skin hopfully using some of the ideas from Aeon Stark (if I get prermission). And will provide an easy point to collect together all the mods/customisations that are around.

Installation

To install unpack and copy the contents of the Aeon Wide - MP1.0.1 Update directory into the Mediaportal/skins/Aeon Wide directory.

Remember to delete your cache directory.

Cheers

Trevor

Note: Archive updated 5 April 09 - Updated Recorded TV section

Attachments

• Aeon Wide - MP1.0.1 Update.rar
    30.7 KB

GT231

March 29, 2009

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Trevor

No tv recordings showing under RecordedTV, otherwise looking pretty good, thank god the flickering basic home is fixed :)

Omen

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    can someone actually describe the basichome flickering to me? i've been on mp 1.00 since it was released and have been using the version of aeon Paranoid released at around the same time and i've never noticed it.

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    this skin seems to be incomplete!
    if i press button for the bigger menü, not basic home screen, a grey screen with anothing in it apears.
    if i go to weather, also this grey screen.
    this skins seems not to have all necesary grafics.

greetings
    parkuhr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom