Aeon Wide (1366x768) (1 Viewer)

the_ult

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Here are Moving Pictures .xmls that works with the current SVN and the plugin. You'll notice that there's no watched/unwatched icons or flag, so if you want that feel free to edit the .xml. I have added a shiny overlay for the filmstrip that somewhat resembles Aeon Stark.

Btw, the rounded corners on my posters is due to the fact that my posters are transparent .png files with removed edges, so that's not "included" in this look.

Emph
That looks pretty .... good :)
Is it possible to let the fanart and the lower part (green/mint) gradient a little bit more?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    That looks pretty .... good :)
    Is it possible to let the fanart and the lower part (green/mint) gradient a little bit more?

Thanks, not sure what you mean with "gradient a little bit more" though. You want more shadow around the "shiny" parts?

Emph

the_ult

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Don't know how to put it in correct english.. But I would like it if the FanArt and the bottom part... kinda like blend into eachother..

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Don't know how to put it in correct english.. But I would like it if the FanArt and the bottom part... kinda like blend into eachother..

Try putting the attached .png instead in your "Aeon Wide\Media\Moving Pictures" folder.
    Emph

Attachments

• shiny_overlay.png
      shiny_overlay.png
      276.2 KB

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi there and happy eastern:)

i have button in the basic homescreen wich i don t need. for example: picture, radio and so on. is it possible to delete this buttons wich are don t needed somehow out of the skins basic homescreen so that only that needed buttons are left?

regards
    parkuhr

Omen

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    now that there's a stable version of the new tv series, released, any chance someone who knows their stuff would like to Aeonize it?

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    What's the forecast like for a v1.0.1 compatible Aeon Wide release? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom