Aeon Wide (1366x768) (2 Viewers)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I wanted tosay :D to Trevor for making aeon wide 1.0.1 compatible, it's running smoother then ever before! Great!
However since the skin has not been worked on since months I made a list of plugins that do not look good or are somehow buggy for me. I'll probably work on some of those a bit, here goes;

- ForTheRecord looks like a mess
- TVSeries. I do not see the banners, might have something to do with my config, using the latest tvseries
- Moving Pictures overlapping text issue, but that's because I use 16:10
- ShowTimes detail show #label and stuff
- TVGemist is outdated
- Youtube.FM not supported
- MyTorrents not supported
- Speedfan not supported
- SysInfo not supported
- FANatic monitor not supported.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I wanted tosay :D to Trevor for making aeon wide 1.0.1 compatible, it's running smoother then ever before! Great!
However since the skin has not been worked on since months I made a list of plugins that do not look good or are somehow buggy for me. I'll probably work on some of those a bit, here goes;

- ForTheRecord looks like a mess
- TVSeries. I do not see the banners, might have something to do with my config, using the latest tvseries
- Moving Pictures overlapping text issue, but that's because I use 16:10
- ShowTimes detail show #label and stuff
- TVGemist is outdated
- Youtube.FM not supported
- MyTorrents not supported
- Speedfan not supported
- SysInfo not supported
- FANatic monitor not supported.

No problem and this is a good base list to start from, what I would like to do is get this lot sorted (starting with the 1st 3 ) and then issue a new 1.0.1 release - the current release on here will not work, not good for first time users.

As I have not got update access to the SVN so was thinking maybe move to google code and create a new project, better for tracking issues etc.

Working on the 4TR stuff currently and will look at TvSeries and MovingPictures (unless anyone else feels like having a look)

Trevor

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    As I have not got update access to the SVN so was thinking maybe move to google code and create a new project, better for tracking issues etc.

Aeon svn is a mess, since someone uploaded 60+ updates without any info, personally kept all changes made local, but agree google code is nice and easy to keep track of things.

Regards

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

Aeon svn is a mess, since someone uploaded 60+ updates without any info, personally kept all changes made local, but agree google code is nice and easy to keep track of things.

Regards

Does that mean you built the last release from a different set of files than is currently in SVN? Currently going though the SVN and trying to come up with a set that will work with MP 1.0.1...interesting task :)

Cheers

Trevor

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Dialog box not working properly with 1.0.1 update

Hi everyone:

I've installed/updated my Aeon Wide skin with the 1.0.1 update (as posted by trevor on post #1155 on this thread), and while "everything" seems to be working fine at first, I've noticed some of the dialog boxes doesn't seem to work well. For example, when I'm trying to play a file which I've played partway before, and the dialog box that pops up asking you if you would like to continue playing where you left off, I can only see the "yes and no" buttons and nothing else. Some dialog boxes are even worse - can only see the "close" button and nothing else. See the attached screen capture of what I mean.

I tried reverting to the "original" 1.0 skin (took a backup before installing the update), and it seems fine, even running on MP 1.0.1.

Anyone has any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
      Clipboard01.jpg
      74.1 KB

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hi everyone:

I've installed/updated my Aeon Wide skin with the 1.0.1 update (as posted by trevor on post #1155 on this thread), and while "everything" seems to be working fine at first, I've noticed some of the dialog boxes diesn't seem to work well. For example, when I've trying to play a file which I've played partway before, and the dialog box that pops up asking you if you would like to continue playing where you left off, I can only see the "yes and no" buttons and nothing else. Some dialog boxes are even worse - can only see the "close" button and nothing else. See the attached screen capture of what I mean.

I tried reverting to the "original" 1.0 skin (took a backup before installing the update), and it seems fine, even running on MP 1.0.1.

Anyone has any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks.

I missed something on the update I think, did see some strange stuff going on with dialogs and been meaning to look at it - will get onto it tommorrow and should be able to post fixes by this time tomorrow.

Thanks

Trevor

wlgspotter

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I missed something on the update I think, did see some strange stuff going on with dialogs and been meaning to look at it - will get onto it tommorrow and should be able to post fixes by this time tomorrow.

Thanks

Trevor

Thanks for the quick reply Trevor.

I'll look forward to your update.

Thanks again.

Omen

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    heh i noticed the yes no buttons when i went to stop tv, I actually thought it looked a lot tidier without the background, and figured it was intended that way.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Does that mean you built the last release from a different set of files than is currently in SVN

Used my original 1.0 version and just updated files uploaded to here, to keep upto date, remember, there was only me, sambal and PR that should of been accessing svn, and all of us put notes on the updates uploaded, so finding 60 new files with no idea of who\what they were, put any release I may have made at risk, especially as there are a lot of plugins I do not use.

Currently going though the SVN and trying to come up with a set that will work with MP 1.0.1...interesting task

Good luck on that one :)

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country

Thanks

Trevor

Thanks for the quick reply Trevor.

I'll look forward to your update.

Thanks again.

There may be a slight delay :)

Seems MP 1.0.1 does not run on my laptop (well so slow it is unusable), self induced maybe as it is Vista x64 Ent...funny as MP 1.0.0 ran without a hitch!

Will build an XP VM and see if I get that to work......

Trevor

so finding 60 new files with no idea of who\what they were, put any release I may have made at risk, especially as there are a lot of plugins I do not use.

have me worried now, will have to search out these 60 files....I may be some time....

Good luck on that one :)

Sound like I may need it....now just have to be able get MP 1.0.1 working on this laptop!

Trevor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom