Aeon Wide TVSeries (1 Viewer)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    My problem is that I don't like it as mush as I like the ones with more series banners on the TV-series home page. I find it hard to navigate and end up in accessing the dialog screen of view all the time. Pretty annoying sometimes..

I would like to know what makes the other ones give me distorted and blurry banners.

xanadu1979

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    My problem is that I don't like it as mush as I like the ones with more series banners on the TV-series home page. I find it hard to navigate and end up in accessing the dialog screen of view all the time. Pretty annoying sometimes..

I would like to know what makes the other ones give me distorted and blurry banners.

It's not perfect, I agree. I also have issues with navigation. And the font is way too small on my 1080p screen. But overall I think it's the best one out there.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, it's very easy to get stuck in the "sort by" dialogue. Where are all the skinners btw? This skin used to have fixes and updates about every day... :p

Emph

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have a new idea for a tv-series skin.. But theres some code changes needed I think, Ill have to check into that. Ill post a mockup when I get the available time =)

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Mishmash

Hi all :)
    I have played around a bit with Buzzie's Updated tvseries.xml and this is my result.

Frankly, I just thought there was too much information on the screen so I tried to simplify it. Now I like it =)
    I created this for myself, but maybe one of you want to use it too.

*I changed the series info to my likings and added the season cover again on "episodes view"
    *Since I only care about my opinion about series, I deleted all TVDB ratings and added just "my rating"
    *I changed the color of the "watched items" to blue, since that grey wasn't really readable.
    *Also bear in mind that these screenies are from my 1024*768 resolution plasma tv, I don't know how this will look on other resolutions.

Credits go to Buzzie for his updated tvseries.xml (with the help of Trevor) & mattsk88 for the original one. If any of you have a problem with this, let me know and I'll delete this in a second.

Attachments

• Series view.JPG
      Series view.JPG
      147.8 KB
    • Season view.JPG
      Season view.JPG
      112.3 KB
    • Episode view.JPG
      Episode view.JPG
      112.7 KB
    • tvseries_background80%.png
      tvseries_background80%.png
      463.7 KB
    • tvseries_banner_nofocus.png
      tvseries_banner_nofocus.png
      2.9 KB
    • TVSeries.xml
      30.6 KB

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have a new idea for a tv-series skin.. But theres some code changes needed I think, Ill have to check into that. Ill post a mockup when I get the available time =)

Sounds great. Please make it clean and easy to use, with good visibility of fan-art and readable info (but not too mush) about episodes and such. And at least 6-8 series banners on the "home page" :)

Hope I wasn't too demanding :oops:

LeKouz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Had some fun with notepad and MP :D

One little question: Where can I change the size of the list-area?
    That thing where the episodes are listed.
    Like:
    1. Episode 1
    2. Episode 2
    3. Episode 3
    4. and so on...

Attachments

• TVSeries.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom