Aeon (2 Viewers)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    c\users\appdata, or something along those guidelines, sorry on vista and my path is different.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Does anyone know where the cache folder is stored in MP1 RC1? I'm trying to give my own swing to Aeon, but the skin doensn't want to update when I boot MP.
    In 0.2.3 there was a clear cache folder in the MediaPortal root with the name of the skin in it. It appears to be put somewhere else now in MP1...

"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal"

@spuck: Ok i ll try and create a thread for that.
    About the colors, do you mean i dont see the colors i should see?

no only that selectedcolor doesn't work

The new skin looks great! I have one problem when using playlists. I'm adding a picture to show the problem. I just want to move the playlist songs a bit higher up since the songs are overlaping the other section . I'm guessing it's just a matter of moving the object along the Y coordinate. But which file and object? Picture 1

fixed

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Just wanted to let you know I'm working on the xml's for my videos, I just don't have very much free time these days. And Spuck is really picky too :p I've more or less finished filmstrip and listview, and going to have to discuss with spuck if the other two should contain imbd info or be those cool walls :)

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Change resolution to 1280x720..

Going to update the views I just uploaded tomorrow btw.

uncertainty

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    NYC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Looks great btw and I'm actively waiting for any 1920x1080 updates so that I can start media portal in fullscreen mode..

Nice work Spuck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom