Aeon (1 Viewer)

denman1977

Portal Member
February 21, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Great skin i really like it! Does the skin allready use the tv series fanart? I think it only displays the images in the tv series plugin folder.

EDIT: Itfearme: you're right. I use the new Mediaportal version RC1 and the thumbs directory is located on another place.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It does use the MPTVSeries Fan Art folder to select backgrounds when a season/episode view is selected in the plugin.

Avigrace

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    When on the basic home screen and I press 'UP' on the remote to shutdown etc, is it possible to have a folder of backgrounds for that?

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    This is how the original basichome.xml looks:

<control>
    <description>DEFAULT BACKGROUND</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>99006</id>
    <posX>0</posX>
    <posY>0</posY>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>720</height>
    <texture>1photowallpaper.png</texture>
    </control>

You have to replace the part I marked red with a background of your choice. The formating should be something like this: <texture>bgs/bg_default.png</texture>

Of course you can name the file whatever you want, as long as you change the basichome.xml the same way. If you follow my example the file goes here: MediaPortal\skin\Aeon\Media\bgs\bg_default.png

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    We have no idea as to what is causing it, so the answer would be no. That said, I know the other guys have started reworking the xml's from scratch and that probably will solve the problem. Might be a while untill its ready tho.

lr10

Portal Member
    October 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The new skin looks great! I have one problem when using playlists. I'm adding a picture to show the problem. I just want to move the playlist songs a bit higher up since the songs are overlaping the other section . I'm guessing it's just a matter of moving the object along the Y coordinate. But which file and object? Picture 1

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Went for the design of the original.. Been busy this weekend but I'm gonna do the xml's as soon as I can :)

Not everythings aligned perfect, but they will be when Iam finished.

Attachments

• imdbshares5.png
      imdbshares5.png
      1.7 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom