Aeon (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Now that's the one for me, lots of people have been screeming for the film info displayed as well.

:D

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Great work!!! Is that what it's going to look like or is it available now? Is my assumption that the SVN is for developers correct? Guess I just can't wait for the new features:oops: :D

donkarlos

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2005
    Wiesloch
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    has tries more tvhomeserver to change.
    Here the left
    Don

Attachments

• tvhom1.jpg
      tvhom1.jpg
      93.3 KB
    • tvhome2.jpg
      tvhome2.jpg
      81.7 KB

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi, first i want to say that i like the way this skin is going. Yet i have a few problems.

-First one that i have with every skin: on filmstrip view the cd case and the coverr are not aligned as you can see

I have to say that i have used the UI calibration to adjust to my video projector(dead zones). But i tried without it and it s the same. Does anyone has an idea? I know i can tweak that in mymusicgenres.xml but it doesnt seem right!

- My second problem is with WorldMap. On a screenshot it looks ok but it doesnt seem th see that i changed the screen calibration as the information is too low and too wide

- Is there a way to simply change the colors for the lists, playlist etc ... I find the white not readable

Thanks a lot

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Actually have no idea how to make the filmstrips look perfect, both thumbzoom and keepaspectratio settings don't seem to work (?). :(

Color in listcontrols are white because the selected item has to be white and the selectedcolor setting doesn't seem to work either (?). Unselected items were supposed to be almost black.

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    spuck: Ok i ll try and create a thread for that.
    About the colors, do you mean i dont see the colors i should see?

Zippy2000

Portal Member
    September 25, 2007
    Does anyone know where the cache folder is stored in MP1 RC1? I'm trying to give my own swing to Aeon, but the skin doensn't want to update when I boot MP.
    In 0.2.3 there was a clear cache folder in the MediaPortal root with the name of the skin in it. It appears to be put somewhere else now in MP1...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom