Aeon (1 Viewer)

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
First of all thx alot crn :)

@ Phunqe
Well the problem is more then likely in the xml's, and those are going to be done from scratch more or less the next weeks.. So I hope it will be fixed.

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Updated Tv guide.
    I made the following changes to improve readability:
    - shows only 8 channels at once
    - the programs that are not currently running now have a white font color instead of the black which was hardly readable
    - increased the width of the panel
    - increased the width of the description panel so it doesn't scroll so often (there is enough space)

Attachments

• 12-55-10.png
      12-55-10.png
      818.5 KB

gdevries

Portal Member
    April 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well here does it work great... only question i have how can i change the main background? Is this possible?
    Further one thing in the weather forecast i dont have the temperature nicely displayed. Its a bit out of the box where it should be displayed.
    Hope you continue this great work and making this skin even better as it is at the moment...

Cheers,

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Look in the readmen that comes with the skin. Spuck descbribes how to change or add more backgrounds for the different screens.

Looks good gemx =) I think spuck has a change hes gonna want in there as well:)

gdevries

Portal Member
    April 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Look in the readmen that comes with the skin. Spuck descbribes how to change or add more backgrounds for the different screens.

Looks good gemx =) I think spuck has a change hes gonna want in there as well:)

Next time read before you answer... I have read the readme file but it doesn't say where to change the mainmenu background.
    "Background images:
    You can add and/or delete background images from these folders and they will automagically start to rotate with the skin.
    ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Aeon Alpha\Media\Animations\tv
    ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Aeon Alpha\Media\Animations\movies
    ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Aeon Alpha\Media\Animations\music
    ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Aeon Alpha\Media\Animations\pictures
    and so on you can probably figure it out, else ask in the forum."

So here again where or how can i change the main background screen.

Cheers

gdevries

Portal Member
    April 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just for the aeon skin main menu where you can go through Movies, TV-Series, Music etc... When i start up MP i see that Sincity picture i want to be able to put my own background. So i don't ask it for a plugin because thats simple (as the readme file says).

Cheers

Nevermind... putting the images into movies folder changes also the background of the mainmenu.....

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for all the great work on this...just keeps getting better and better:D Just wanted to ask about IMDB. When I search for a movie in MP (not config), I see the querying IMDB on the bottom of the screen but I have to hit esc to get to the next screen. Same when it says downloading info. Thanks again.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    there's a different one for every menu item and they are located here:
    ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Aeon Alpha\Media\Animations\
    they are the same ones as when u enter a plugin..
    you can put whatever background u want in those folders (movies, tv, music, radio, emulator, games, weather, plugins and settings) and they will shw up in main menu and in the plugin.

Thanks for all the great work on this...just keeps getting better and better:D Just wanted to ask about IMDB. When I search for a movie in MP (not config), I see the querying IMDB on the bottom of the screen but I have to hit esc to get to the next screen. Same when it says downloading info. Thanks again.

yes this is quite annoying, haven't found out how to change that yet. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom