affichage TV (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Please read here how to report problems.
Please read here how to report problems.
Before I start with the problem in detail, please confirm this is the correct thread for this issue. Server and client worked until...
Replies
Views
Okay, so you should go for the UNC way. I hope this improves your situation.
Okay, so you should go for the UNC way. I hope this improves your situation.
Well that's sad because I needed Mediaportal to play TV recordings on different PCs :-( Recorded TV shows play fine on my server...
Replies
Views
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können. Die DB läuft, der TV-Server läuft, aber die TV-Server-Konfig lässt sich nicht starten. Es kommt auch keine Fehlermeldung.
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können...
Nach Update von 1.32 x86 auf 1.33 x86 scheint der TV-Serverdienst nicht mehr auf die vorhandene MySQL 5.6 DB zugreifen zu können...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom