After resuming from hibernation, DVB-T stutters badly (1 Viewer)

igalan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I've tried to install it, but unfortunately the hotfix is only available in English, and refuses to install in my Spanish Windows XP Pro :( .

ErikLarsson

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2006
    I have the same problem as igalan since my XP is Swedish.

Anyone found the global hotfix for this issue? I've been searching Microsoft's site for 20 minutes now with no luck :/

sloty32

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    For the quart.dll, just start the exe, look were the data is extracted, dont click ok, copy the quart.dll from the temp folder.
    if u click ok now, the temp folder is deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
    Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.15.0 Description I've just added a CAM to my Technotrend c-1501 on a well-working system (w10, asus...
    Replies
    Views
    Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would need to dig into the registry, but eventually found out that GraphStudio can in principle also change the merit of decoders. As a first step I attempted to alter the Microsoft DTV-DVD A/V Decoders, but...
    Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would...
    MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 2 Summer '15 Update 1 Release Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel i3-2105...
    Replies
    Views
    Not for an upgrade. It would be for a full reinstall though. Great. :)
    Not for an upgrade. It would be for a full reinstall though. Great. :)
    TV-Server Version: 1.10.0 (just upgraded from 1.7.1) MediaPortal Version: As above MediaPortal Skin: Titan Windows Version: Windows...
    Replies
    Views
    No need to put the .patch somewhere :) (it's for dev to look @ the change) but you have to put files there : C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal Good luck :)
    No need to put the .patch somewhere :) (it's for dev to look @ the change) but you have to put files there : C:\Program Files...
    Hello everyone, I just up graded my MB and CPU for an intel i5 and ASUS Micro ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards H97M-PLUS...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom