All in one PC, Touch, wall mount (1 Viewer)

MadsNielsen

Portal Member
August 18, 2008
Blåvand
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi i have a all in one PC with touch 10,4", 256ram 1Gh intel M. Harddisk: optional, CF:yes, USB:yes.
Wall mount.
I can mail pictures, i have from the dealer i got it from.

Starting price 4000kr
Sell on highest price.

MadsNielsen

Portal Member
August 18, 2008
Blåvand
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi sure, i have a brand new one left, but are you living in the USA? I think it cost to many money to send over!

Mads

MadsNielsen

Portal Member
August 18, 2008
Blåvand
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
ups sorry didtn see you post, no its not ASUS its a OEM no name, but its samsung display. I can send som pictures if you like, i all so have some proto type LCD touch screen in 12,1" 1280x800

mads555@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Some ideas and questions? DE
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom