Allow album (big icon list) view in pictures? (1 Viewer)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Why not allow album (big icon list) view in pictures? Same view as available in music?

Cheers,
Colin

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm trying to setup big icon list in videos also but unable to create this same view. Is it possible?

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks, I forgot about this thread and it didn't appear when I was searching for it. Hopefully this won't be forgotten, but with the code freese it may not appear until after this present version is released.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well, the code is already there. Just a matter of "cut 'n paste"?
    It was my nagging that got this to be a choice one could select in setup, and the one who fixed this said it was quite easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
    Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom