aMPdroid 1.0.1 Final | Page 13

Discussion in 'aMPdroid' started by DieBagger, March 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stijnr

stijnr Portal Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I got it working after all, with media streaming and everything. It was a combination of wrong ports (8017 and 4322 mixed wrongly), and firewall rules.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. loc

loc Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Mate it looks like you are currently playing a show? if so it doesn't usually show anything while a show is playing. If you to the home screen does the list show up on the right hand side? I have spoken to DieBagger about it and he said that some of the screens in MP just doesn't show a list so there's not too much he can do about it.

Please correct me if I have mis-understood something here...

Cheers

4. underthecovers
    • Premium Supporter

underthecovers MP Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    I can confirm that when I start up mediaportal from the tablet (where nothing is playing or showing), and I am already in home page, nothing shows up on the right hand side as it does in the demo. I have change skin back to Defaultwide (was on Mustayaluca - in case there was something about this), but still nothing. I am aware that the functionality may be limited on that side of the screen, but there's nothing and keeps doing 'load items...'

Thanks.

5. loc

loc Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    sometimes for me i have to hit the refresh button on the home screen and it loads up the list.

sorry can't be of more help...

6. underthecovers
    • Premium Supporter

underthecovers MP Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    Thanks for looking into this loc :)

7. CypherMK
    • Team MediaPortal

CypherMK Test Group

Ratings:
    +617 / 3
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Hello,

Don't know if this has been asked before? But will there be support for the pictures plugin?

Thx.

8. Zinu

Zinu Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just started using it again a few days ago... wow, 1.0 is so much better! I did however run into some problems:
    • Language setting doesn't stick. When I start the app it just loads the system default language. Going in and out of the settings menu fixes this, but it's an extra step.
    • Why is there no 'Stop' button in the remote control/currently playing screen? The only way I can really stop a video is by going to the Remote Control, opening the keyboard and pressing the 'B' key. Also, in the currently playing screen, the only keys are rewind/pause/forward. No stop button.
    • Maybe this is a feature request: when I use the 'Beam to phone' option (which is awesome, nice work!!), would it be possible to resume the video on the PC on the point where I stop playing it on my phone? For example: I start beaming to my phone at 1m33s. The phone stream starts playing at 1m33s, and I go outside for a walk or something. When I return, the phone is at 15m52s, but the PC is still on 1m33s. It would be nice if the PC could resume where the phone left off, just as it's the other way around.
    Also: is it in any way possible to make aMPdroid services available outside my own network? I have a dedicated PC running Mediaportal and everything, but all my files are on a server. This server is available to the internet. I'm asking since I would really like to be able to start playing a video at home, and continue watching it when I leave the house (and thus the network).

9. CypherMK
    • Team MediaPortal

CypherMK Test Group

Ratings:
    +617 / 3
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Watching outside the network is possible. I've got it working on my galaxy s2. Check the wiki of ampdroid!

10. CypherMK
    • Team MediaPortal

CypherMK Test Group

Ratings:
    +617 / 3
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Hi I've got a problem. Since I updated ampdroid to 1.01 I can't see/access my tv series. Is this a bug? Do others have the same problem?

11. CypherMK
    • Team MediaPortal

CypherMK Test Group

Ratings:
    +617 / 3
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    And is it possible to get the 1.0 version somewhere?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!