aMPdroid 1.1 (1 Viewer)

Epedemic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 13, 2006
    I think the app is broken on android 4.4 on Nexus 10. I can add my server just fine and it connects and shows movie & series thumbnails, but if i tap tv or movies nothing happens :/

*edit* Now it works :) But it seems to be a bit on/off...

Last edited:

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Just to report that it's working well here with a Nexus 5 and 4.4 Kitkat...

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @DieBagger :
    Hi there,

I am curious if there will be revised/ update version with new features, perhaps around christmas, as a kind of gift?
    Apropos gift, I still have this 15 € Play Store voucher, but there is nothing yet that is haunts me to buy it, except...;)
    Apart from that a donation should be worth it is done.

Regards

Fafnir

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello, i have some Problems with the remote part. Streaming and Connecting is not the problem this works great, but i can't remote the HTPC with my Tablet. Only one time it works after that no more. But i have made no change after this. Hope you can help me...
    No one can help me ? I will realy have this on my tab..

rspierenburg

Portal Pro
    June 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Is there anyway to use aMPdroid to restart the MPExtended services? There are ways to send reboot commands etc, but from time to time I can get access as a remote but not to the media via aMPdroid and when I check the HTPC the service had stopped. Its not too bad when I'm at home, but kind of annoying when I'm away.

Rob

Sh4nn0w

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 14, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I use pcmonitor on my phone; free for up to 5 systems for personal use. It can reboot any of the pcs at home etc, install updates, check hardware status etc. Has iPhone/android apps.

You can configure it to monitor specific services (not enabled by default) which you can stop/restart if not responding. I've been using it for a couple of years, a useful tool, saved me having to login to the pc remotely numerous times when the wife is moaning something's broken on the phone :D

Great app by the way, finally got around to buying the pro version (y)

Last edited:

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Any estimated date for myfilms support?
    Thanks!

GasperG

Portal Member
    September 26, 2011
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Hello, i have some Problems with the remote part. Streaming and Connecting is not the problem this works great, but i can't remote the HTPC with my Tablet. Only one time it works after that no more. But i have made no change after this. Hope you can help me...
    No one can help me ? I will realy have this on my tab..

I have the same problem, It connects fine, I can start and close MP from the phone, the remote connects fine (green led) but it doesn't work. I tried "Focus MP", disableing firewall and it still doesn't work.

I did first install WifiRemote and then MPExtended, maybe this is the problem? Why do you need both plugins? Do I have a problem with WifiREmote only?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom