aMPed 3.5.0 beta (for MP 1.3.0) released [Oct 22, 2012] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @TLD - I ran comskip from your folder on an existing recording and it processed it, but does not skip commercials or show any comskip markers on OSD in DefaultWide. (Log attached if it helps)

EDIT: In any case, I took a guess - try the attached TVOSD.xml and let me know if that works for you.

Attachments

• TVOSD.xml
      12 KB
    Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It looks like there are only colors in that "skinsettings.xml" file.
    So can i copy the "skinsettings.xml" from a machine running 4:3 true 10 line EPG to a machine running 16:9 10 line EPG?

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    OK installed the new aMPed-3.5.1.1895.mpe1 and no joy, it wiped out the custom colors even though i had copied "skinsettings.xml" over to "\aMPed\Layouts\TV Guide\10 lines genres" but i had saved a copy and pasted it back in there so i got my colors back.
    Channel colors still are not working and no comskip markers in OSD.

Tried to upload a half hour tv recording with comskip data but forum said no because it's to big so i uploaded just the comskip data just rename the .txt files to a half hour recording you have and it should work to give you comskip data to play around with.

Are using HD recordings, you must use thedonator version of comskip with HD.

Last edited:

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    OK installed the new aMPed-3.5.1.1895.mpe1 and no joy, it wiped out the custom colors even though i had copied "skinsettings.xml" over to "\aMPed\Layouts\TV Guide\10 lines genres" but i had saved a copy and pasted it back in there so i got my colors back.
    Did you reload aMPed from ampedConfig with your 10 line genres selected? Ofc you will have to do that, because the default skinsettings.xml in SVN is not colored genres. That is the same anytime you change from default settings and update via SVN.

Will check about Comskip and OSD again soon. Thanks for zip.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the TVRecordings zip TLD - that was a HUGE help! I committed the fixes to SVN so please let me know if the comskip timeline markers work for you now.

Re channel colors, it's working here so I'm not sure what to tell you. If you can provide me with:
    1. How you have setup your system/amped - are you rebuilding and installing or updating ...\skin\aMPed folder from SVN?
    2. The exact steps to reproduce - if you install, do you reconfigure amped at the end? Do you change any settings? How do you start MP then? etc. etc.
    Please check the dates of your files in \skin\aMPed\Layouts\TV Guide\10 lines genres to be sure they updated correctly. MPEM installer won't overwrite them if you have modified them, it only overwrites older files.

Last edited:

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Cool I see comskip markers.
    I found the problem i was having with the group and channel colors, apparently when you select "border selected programs" (like i have) it doesn't work but it is working with the normal selected programs when it highlights the whole block the program, channel or group is on.

Last edited:

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    (y) thanks! Yes borders trump channel colors. ;) I don't know exactly why, but I have reported that to the Team already.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    It looks like there are only colors in that "skinsettings.xml" file.
    So can i copy the "skinsettings.xml" from a machine running 4:3 true 10 line EPG to a machine running 16:9 10 line EPG?

So is this possible?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Yep should be fine for now. Once I add settings for screen size, font size etc you would have to change those, but still easier than redoing the colors

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom