Anyone know how to fix Streamed MP colours? (1 Viewer)

freetoair

Portal Pro
April 16, 2012
66
9
36
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
y7E4jAD.jpg

LHoCRCT.png

j8DK10v.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1439654513][/DOUBLEPOST]To be clear, everything is shade much darker than it should be.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 EPG woes DE
So an update: EPG123 is working fine for me, with a simple daily scheduled batch file as a bridge to MP’s XmlTv plugin. In some ways the metadata is better than I had with MC2XML (a direct XML download from Schedules Direct) and in some ways not as good (a JSON to XML process, if I understand correctly). The genre designations are...
So an update: EPG123 is working fine for me, with a simple daily scheduled batch file as a bridge to MP’s XmlTv plugin. In some...
Does anyone know how to “fix” the MC2XML application, and hopefully permanently? Mine stopped working sometime after September 29...
Replies
12
Views
431
I currently have two Quatros running, one connect, one duo using OTA antennae, mostly UHF fringe area, mostly cat5 local network. Hauppauge card retired long ago. I have also retired very early SD units, the Quatros seem to work much better than the older units. Go to SD's support website and download and install the windows...
I currently have two Quatros running, one connect, one duo using OTA antennae, mostly UHF fringe area, mostly cat5 local network...
I am currently using a Hauppauge WinTV QuadHD PCIe card on MP1 (1.37) for DVB-T, but 2 of the tuners have died. Thinking about...
Replies
3
Views
3K
I don't know about MP2 but as you said you tried MP1 too, how is the MP music config ? MP(1) will only use LAV if you select "Internal DirectShow player" as music output, but then you lose gapless playback. If you you don't have multichannel music you can choose WASAPI as the output and set the number of speakers to stereo. I have...
I don't know about MP2 but as you said you tried MP1 too, how is the MP music config ? MP(1) will only use LAV if you select...
Not sure if this a a bug/config/settings problem. I am running a media portal 2.5 server with 2.41 client but it seems I get the...
Replies
1
Views
990
MP1 MP2 Picture-in-picture DE
Can anyone tell me the step-by-step procedure for bringing up a second channel in pip mode? I can only do it sometimes, after many tries, and it’s not clear what I am doing that makes it work on those occasions when it does. Cannot find guidance on the site. Thanks, N. Again, if anyone knows how to do this, would be much...
Can anyone tell me the step-by-step procedure for bringing up a second channel in pip mode? I can only do it sometimes, after many...
Can anyone tell me the step-by-step procedure for bringing up a second channel in pip mode? I can only do it sometimes, after many...
Replies
0
Views
2K
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
Replies
21
Views
3K
Top Bottom