Anysee 30 Plus support (descramble) (1 Viewer)

lengis

Portal Member
February 13, 2007
While browsing the net i found a new version of the splug.dll that sorted my problem not being able to watch encrypted channels from the swedish provider Comhem.

Regards

Lengis

Attachments

• SPlug(Ver 1.1.1.2).zip
    30.6 KB

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
July 8, 2009
Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I am having serious trouble and posted my problem, and i got as reaction MDAPI is NOT supported

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...nt-play-live3-0-ts-tsbuffer-80663/#post603943

edit: i got the tv working, i do have one issue, some channels take around 10 secs to zap through. These are RTL4,5,6 and veronica. Anyone have a sollution for this?

edit2: also i see when i want to watch tv, i first need to go to a FTA channel in order to zap to another, when i start with a scrambled channel i get a black screen with no audio.

ifreaky

Portal Member
February 12, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I am having serious trouble and posted my problem, and i got as reaction MDAPI is NOT supported

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...nt-play-live3-0-ts-tsbuffer-80663/#post603943

edit: i got the tv working, i do have one issue, some channels take around 10 secs to zap through. These are RTL4,5,6 and veronica. Anyone have a sollution for this?

edit2: also i see when i want to watch tv, i first need to go to a FTA channel in order to zap to another, when i start with a scrambled channel i get a black screen with no audio.

Same here... :(

Mithrandir

Portal Pro
March 21, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Interesting. I have the same issue (Zap Delay, only on dutch SD channels it seems, HD channels are fine) but only starting the 1.1.0 RC1 release and above.
I had no issues with this in 1.0.2

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
July 8, 2009
Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I made a log, from zapping from channel 1 to 7, i hope the problem is somewhere in the logs, and also a screenshot of the channel guide and see low percentages :(

Please that slow zapping is aggrevating

Attachments

• channels.png
    channels.png
    211.2 KB

Dutchman

Portal Member
April 20, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Hello wil this work with DVBViewer anysee dvbc ziggo thanks.

Yes, I have Ziggo myself. So it works.

Hi Drazic,

I've been trying to get this to work: Ziggo (8888) + Anysee E30TC Plus + DVBViewer 4.2.1.0 + ACamd 0.6.1.8 + AnyCam 1.0b, but without success.

I've created a working transponder list, the channel scan finds 274 channels. ACamd and AnyCam do connect, but I can only watch the few FTA channels, the other ones are encrypted. With Anysee viewer I can watch all channels that are included in my (standard) Ziggo Digital TV subscription, I'm not interested in any of the pay channels.

Maybe I have to change one or more entries in smartcard.conf or cardclient.conf, but have no clue which one(s).

I've been reading (literally) hundreds of web pages (this forum, De Groene Knop, Sat4All, Tweakers.net and many others) but have not been able to find a solution for my problem.

Since you wrote that you have this (or at least a similar) setup working, could you help me please?

Thanks,

Ron

stounedi

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Hello!

After you've managed to get AnySee's card reader to work, how well has it worked? I mean, is there problems after you get it to work?

I have a TechnoTrend T-1500 + CI in my HTPC and I'm thinking about getting rid of it. Too many "Cannot start graph" errors combined with many other problems with MP + TVService.

The thing is, I wouldnt like to buy another piece of junk and AnySee E30 Plus is something I can actually test before buying. But if anyone knows there will be trouble with pay channels, I wont see the trouble.

Dutchman

Portal Member
April 20, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Hello!

After you've managed to get AnySee's card reader to work, how well has it worked? I mean, is there problems after you get it to work?

I've got it to work quite well with the included Anysee Viewer application and with (Win7) MCE, but not with DVBViewer.
I don't quite like the Anysee Viewer program and since I only use the Anysee device to sometimes watch a bit of TV on my PC, I don't want to use programs like MCE or MediaPortal, all I need is just a small program that will allow me to do so and DVBViewer just fits the bill (I bought it).

But if anyone knows there will be trouble with pay channels, I wont see the trouble.
I don't know where you live, but in my country and with my cable provider the situation is the following:

1. Basic subscription: Analogue TV channels (±30) only, monthly fee

2. Digital subscription: Digital TV channels (±60, a few HD)), no extra fee (apart from having to buy a decoder)
    Although there is no extra fee for these digital channels, they are encrypted, meaning you need a smart card.

3. Additional (groups of) channels that will cost extra (things like Movie channels, Sports channels and other specialized broadcasts)
So, when I mentioned (not being interested in any of) the pay channels in my previous post, I was referring to item #3.

I don't expect any problems with these pay channels (as long as you do have a valid subscription for them) because afaik your smart card will provide the information that you have a subscription for these channels.

But of course, in your country, things could be quite different.

Ron

Mithrandir

Portal Pro
March 21, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
blackeyez maybe we should open a seperate topic with this issue.
I can then add my own logs as well.

- RTL 4-8, Veronica and some others have a 10-30 seconds delay for me as well. Usually its around 10-15 seconds.
- I cant start TV with these channels, i first need to zap to channels that dont show this issue.
- Issue did not occur with 1.02. Occurs since RC1 or RC2 for me. (I think RC1 already but cant be sure).
- Other channels zap very quickly.
- issue does not occur in other software.
- EXTREMELY SURPRISING: After the 15 second zap delay i can use timeshift -15 seconds and see the 15 seconds it was hanging on ! This seems to indicate its not a TV server issue on streaming/switching itself but rather the channel switch handling between server-client.

If anysee would be willing to invest, would it be possible for the mediaportal development team to work with anysee on supporting the Anysee E30C / E30TC products? E.g. CNO-like solution or maybe anysee can make the descrambling available through a standard solution which could be handled via TV-server?

The Anysee is currently the only (Still actively supported and sold) product enabling digital reception of Cable channels in the Netherlands.
I've tried other options, e.g. via Hauppauge HD PVR, but that doesnt nearly work as well as the anysee solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom