Anysee 30 Plus support (descramble) (2 Viewers)

Drazic

Portal Member
November 17, 2009
AnyCam v1.0b

I created a small tool to use the Anysee smartcard in MediaPortal: Download

Anycam lets you access the Anysee's internal smartcard reader. It does this by creating a virtual comm-port (COM5) which acts like a bridges between the cardreader and cardclients (like ACamd).

This makes it possible to view encrypted channels in DVBViewer, DVBLink TVSource, MediaPortal, etc. using the default BDA driver.

Compatible with XP/Vista/Windows (32/64 bits)

Requirements:

- Anysee Device + Drivers
- .NET Framework 2 (or higher)

eXisTa

Portal Member
October 20, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
You friggin' great Drazic! Thanks for your efforts...

I just got it working with MDAPI and Splug.dll
What would you prefer, the AnyCAM method or the MDAPI/Splug.dll?

Drazic

Portal Member
November 17, 2009
You friggin' great Drazic! Thanks for your efforts...

I just got it working with MDAPI and Splug.dll
What would you prefer, the AnyCAM method or the MDAPI/Splug.dll?

I never got the Splug.dll working? Maybe because I have an Anysee E30C (for cable). So I created my own method. Maybe you can explain how you did it?

eXisTa

Portal Member
October 20, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have the AnySee E30TC working with Dutch cable provider Ziggo.
There's a manual coming soon!

Basicly:
- Make sure FTA channels are working
- Install MDAPI
- Place splug.dll in (each ;) ) DVB Card folder

Drazic

Portal Member
November 17, 2009
I have Ziggo too, and never got splug.dll too work (tested with ProgDVB and DVBViewer, never tried MP), but maybe I was do something wrong. I still think AnyCam wil be better, because:

I have only a subcription for basic Ziggo television on my local card, other channels (movies and HD) I decrypt using an external cardserver. With the virtual serialport of Anycam, I can connect both local and external server in ACamd. But with splug.dll I cannot use external servers together with the local smartcard.

eXisTa

Portal Member
October 20, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
If that is so easily possible I don't think your solution will be implemented in MediaPortal.
I was hoping there would come a solution wich would be inplemented in future MediaPortal releases.

But your solution is fantastic for now.

I really need to try that extern cardserver stuff sometime.

coennie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2008
    I'm totally new with the whole digital tv decoding in mediaportal. I've just bought a anysee e30tc plus because I thought it would be no problem, just insert my card for the decoding and done... But no :( In this threat i've understood to download anycam and acamd to decode. I've found anycam v1.0b and ACamD 6.12. But how do I get AcamD to work? And where to set the com5 setting of anycam in AcamD?
    Would really appreciate any help.

Regards,
    Coennie

Drazic

Portal Member
    November 17, 2009
    I'm totally new with the whole digital tv decoding in mediaportal. I've just bought a anysee e30tc plus because I thought it would be no problem, just insert my card for the decoding and done... But no :(

It works without problems in Mediacenter, but not in Mediaportal :(

But how do I get AcamD to work? And where to set the com5 setting of anycam in AcamD?

ACamd is an MDAPI plugin. If you search the forum you will find howto get MDAPI to work. But that's a whole diffrent topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom