Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It works, i just notice when no last series (LMH), it gives that :
    19-52-34.png

On movpic it will give maybe the same but like it's filled :)
    19-52-40.png

I would say that it give a nice GUI :p

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It works, i just notice when no last series (LMH), it gives that :
    View attachment 171698

On movpic it will give maybe the same but like it's filled :)
    View attachment 171699

I would say that it give a nice GUI :p
    I will have a look at tje visibility conditions when i get chance, although if you dont have series you wont put the button there will you ?

M

mjmapi

Tried the skin, i'm impressed, and i must say i don't get easily impressed since i have been using MP i have only used one skin and that's StreamedMP, anyway to the next best skin Apollo, just a few suggestions
    -On The movie main screen, any change to change Unwatched to point to Latest/just added movies?
    -If i go to the Movies view and change the layout to Thumbs and go out to main screen, when i return to Movies the setting is lost, my view is restored to List view(I have noticed Tv series does this just fine)
    -Anyway to change the color theme of the skin as that would be nice, i have looked but could not find the option under settings
    -On the TV series View i have noticed that the my latest added shows have no generated thumbs/pictures on the display?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    -On The movie main screen, any change to change Unwatched to point to Latest/just added movies?
    You already can, right click or f9 on the unwatched tile and change the filter.
    -If i go to the Movies view and change the layout to Thumbs and go out to main screen, when i return to Movies the setting is lost, my view is restored to List view(I have noticed Tv series does this just fine)
    Is this when using unwatched tile to enter ? if so this was a bug in moving pictures which i reported to @ltfearme (I thought he fixed in an update though)
    -Anyway to change the color theme of the skin as that would be nice, i have looked but could not find the option under settings
    You can change between 4 or 5 background colours the setting is in basic home quick settings
    -On the TV series View i have noticed that the my latest added shows have no generated thumbs/pictures on the display?
    Check that in lmh config tvseries is set to episodes, this was fixed in latest build of lmh i thought @ajs any thoughts ?

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Is this when using unwatched tile to enter ? if so this was a bug in moving pictures which i reported to @ltfearme (I thought he fixed in an update though)
    You can change between 4 or 5 background colours the setting is in basic home quick settings
    Check that in lmh config tvseries is set to episodes, this was fixed in latest build of lmh i thought @ajs any thoughts ?
    @wizard123 i have changed the parameters of "unwatched", to "genres" in TVs series section, how do I change the text from unwatched to genres?, I changed the label in the xml and it still shows "unwatched".Ps great skin

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    @wizard123 i have changed the parameters of "unwatched", to "genres" in TVs series section, how do I change the text from unwatched to genres?, I changed the label in the xml and it still shows "unwatched".Ps great skin
    You don't need to touch the xml for labels, you can set all labels except plugins (which are translated) in quick settings at the bottom > label settings > unwatched tile:

M

mjmapi

Thanks Wizard, skin is getting to look exactly how i want it
    Thumbnail change to default
    -This happens with both Unwatched or the main movies, all or recent/latest movies

Change unWatched link to recent/latest movies
    -Anyone knows the id for the recent/Latest movies, i have tried google an MP, i cannot find the list of these, even tried opening movingpictures DB using MySQL, could not find any info on the categoryid values.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    -This happens with both Unwatched or the main movies, all or recent/latest movies
    Using those as the filters on the unwatched tile or same result just clicking movies tile and choosing e.g all movies ?
    -Anyone knows the id for the recent/Latest movies, i have tried google an MP, i cannot find the list of these, even tried opening movingpictures DB using MySQL, could not find any info on the categoryid values.
    This is different for everyone as far as i'm aware but you can get the category id's from movingpictures log when you have enabled "Skinners debug mode" in movpics config advanced.

M

mjmapi

Using those as the filters on the unwatched tile or same result just clicking movies tile and choosing e.g all movies ?
    This is different for everyone as far as i'm aware but you can get the category id's from movingpictures log when you have enabled "Skinners debug mode" in movpics config advanced.

Thanks, for me it was categoryid:12 , tvseries is next, i wanna do the same with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom