Artist info (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for updates eventually brought about 170 available updates. I picked the latest, largest and Cumulative ones and everything burst into action enough to re-install MediaPortal 1.33 which is running very well. I let...
It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There is no player registered to play media item stream X.Y". I've tried version 2.4.1 and 2.5. I've also tried setting a static IP on both the client and the server. In 2.5 I get this error in the logs...
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Remembering different views DE
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database changed MariaDB [mptvdb]> SELECT * FROM Server; +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ | idServer | isMaster | hostName | rtspPort | +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ |...
I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database...
Hello everyone, I'm going to need help from the community to resolve a TV server crash issue. I encountered a problem with my...
Replies
Views
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom