Artist info (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
The backslash is in the temp path now and the new album thumbnail resolution setting seems to be working. Thank you! (y) Sorry to...
Replies
Views
I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
I move post about MBID to new theme Improved MBID Search for Artist and Album
I move post about MBID to new theme Improved MBID Search for Artist and Album
Hello, suddenly the Fanart pictures of several artists get replaced by seven Marilyn Manson Fanart pictures. The same seven...
Replies
Views
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom